~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

I wish someone would wait in the princess line for me ;) Rapunzel was almost an hour in December as was Princess Fantasy Faire--however, we did get to see Belle, Tiana and Ariel :)

I wish someone would wait in the princess line for me ;) Rapunzel was almost an hour in December as was Princess Fantasy Faire--however, we did get to see Belle, Tiana and Ariel :)

wasn't Rapunzel like 90 minutes before lunch, then the rain cleared out everyone and we waited 40-50 minutes? we haven't done PFF since Megan was 7 or 8 due to the long lines

Well we have to give home the proper diisney experience!

We did pff once, DD and i were there for her 7th bday. Had breakfast at plaza inn and went straight over. No line :)

Rapunzel was nuts in 2010 too. We just didn't make the time.

Now to go through my swap stash and see what I still need to go with all those letters from the character swap. I think I am going to make an album of all characters pics.

Now to go through my swap stash and see what I still need to go with all those letters from the character swap. I think I am going to make an album of all characters pics.

that's a great idea! I went through all my disney swap stash and made a list of what I have in each catagory

that's a great idea! I went through all my disney swap stash and made a list of what I have in each catagory

I know I have at least 40+ character titles from the letter swap..yes Julia and I have a slight addiction.....still working on the details but I see another mother/daughter trip in the next few months.

I know I have at least 40+ character titles from the letter swap..yes Julia and I have a slight addiction.....still working on the details but I see another mother/daughter trip in the next few months.

really, when do you think you are going?

I have been playing with August dates, as I am raising the weirdest child under the sun! I suggested September, but she does not want to miss school.:confused3 We have freshman orientation on the 17th and Josh's birthday on the 7th, plus various meetings to work around. I am thinking if it is possible it will be the 18-25 or so. Airfare is my biggest problem as it is sooo high.

I have been playing with August dates, as I am raising the weirdest child under the sun! I suggested September, but she does not want to miss school.:confused3 We have freshman orientation on the 17th and Josh's birthday on the 7th, plus various meetings to work around. I am thinking if it is possible it will be the 18-25 or so. Airfare is my biggest problem as it is sooo high.

What not miss school! Man!!! My girls are all for Disney trips during the year, then they can brag to all the other kids that they went.

Airfare is nuts every where. I search every day for something for our DEC trip. if it gets to be around $350 im booking, lowest was $392 but now its back to $500

Most kids would jump at the chance to miss school! Not mine! She is already worried about missing school for our 2013 trip! I am asking myself where I went wrong with this one.:confused3

Time to plan a surprise trip!!! :) I've done that DD's teacher knew and everything. She didnt know till I woke her up for the airport.

wow don't think I could do disney in August, way to hot for me! she is a silly girl...megan has no issues missing school either!

What not miss school! Man!!! My girls are all for Disney trips during the year, then they can brag to all the other kids that they went.

Airfare is nuts every where. I search every day for something for our DEC trip. if it gets to be around $350 im booking, lowest was $392 but now its back to $500

Have you looked into flying at night? I saved a bunch of $$ for our trip this summer by taking the 945pm flight, we get to atlanta at 630am....do you think the kids would sleep on the plane???

Most kids would jump at the chance to miss school! Not mine! She is already worried about missing school for our 2013 trip! I am asking myself where I went wrong with this one.:confused3

tell her Megan is missing school too for the trip...its good though that she is concerned about missing school!

wow don't think I could do disney in August, way to hot for me! she is a silly girl...megan has no issues missing school either!

Julia and I love the mornings and evenings. Afternoons are spent some place cool.

Have you looked into flying at night? I saved a bunch of $$ for our trip this summer by taking the 945pm flight, we get to atlanta at 630am....do you think the kids would sleep on the plane???

Even flying out at 9 pm is almost $500 round trip.... Septeber airfare is less than half of that.

tell her Megan is missing school too for the trip...its good though that she is concerned about missing school!

She just got her letter that she has been accepted into the Career and Tech program for next year, so she is super worried about missing any school at all the first two terms. She would rather go in August or not at all.:confused3 And to top it all off she is an airline snob, she only wants to fly jetblue!:confused: She is making me crazy!!!

She just got her letter that she has been accepted into the Career and Tech program for next year, so she is super worried about missing any school at all the first two terms. She would rather go in August or not at all.:confused3 And to top it all off she is an airline snob, she only wants to fly jetblue!:confused: She is making me crazy!!!

wow that's great! tell her congratulations!!! why jetblue :confused3 ....isn't that their jobs to drive their mama's :crazy2: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter