Character Photo Caption Contest

*Alice*"Look at the lovely birds over there"
*Madd hatter*"AHHHH A CAR IS COMMING AT US LOOK OUT!"

Mad hatter thinking: wait for it, wait for it .... wait for it. and push her!

Since it has been a couple of days, I'm going to move on. Here's mine. This bear (his name is Kenai, I think) is from the movie Brother Bear and he is in the Canadian pavilion at Epcot. OK, people, make me laugh.

"Maybe if I just walk this way, no one will notice I am a character...I'll fit in with the other guests!"

That was a really long hibernation. I think I will take a stroll and see what's going on!!

I must have done something wrong in my past life...why am I the character no one knows?:confused3

Today on Animal Planet, tracking the elusive Canadian Pavillion Brother Brown Bear.

Excuse me, if I keep taking this path will it get me to Canada?

Tonight at 11, the hunt for criminal mastermind Kenai continues. He was last spotted in Epcot, where witnesses say he was doing his best to blend in and remain unsuspecting to humans. Who knows where this monster will wreck havoc next!

Great responses, guys!! The award for best photo caption goes to..........WeatherbySwann! That was hilarious!! :rotfl:

Great responses, guys!! The award for best photo caption goes to..........WeatherbySwann! That was hilarious!! :rotfl:

Yay! :)

This should get some interesting results . . .
Here's mine, actually taken one year ago today. :)

BabyALive455-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter