Character Photo Caption Contest

That is one big rain cloud... I hope my little umbrella holds up...

New from ACME! The Electrified Chimney Guard, helps keep away peskey nannys, singing guys named bert....and santa.

Bert, I TOLD you NOT to eat the gum from Willy Wonka... Now where's an Oompa Loompa when you need one?

Genie, I think it's going to take more than a spoonful of sugar to clean the mess you made.

This one got a lot of great responses! I was cracking up reading all of them. :laughing: It was really hard to choose a winner, but . . .

Bert, I TOLD you NOT to eat the gum from Willy Wonka... Now where's an Oompa Loompa when you need one?

. . . this one is the winner! :thumbsup2 :cheer2:
It's so in character with MP, I could totally hear her saying it. :lmao:
Your turn, triplefigs!

This one got a lot of great responses! I was cracking up reading all of them. :laughing: It was really hard to choose a winner, but . . .

Your turn, triplefigs!

Bump!

Your turn, triplefigs!

I have been teaching all day and will be home soon to get a pic off my computer! Hang on for a bit!

So many possibilities to make me laugh!
IMG_4021.jpg

"Peter did NOT just slap that lady and run away! The little streetrat! Now he's running away from the crime scene!"

Yeah..I won.
Ok here is mine. Can't wait to laugh!!

DisneyNovember2007078.jpg

Forget it mother, the prince just won't fall for the old ventriloquist act. Besides, you're hand tickles.

"Darling dear, no matter how many times you sing it, you're NOT pretty and witty and gay! You'll marry the prince and you'll like it!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter