Cheapest Rate for WL

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
What is the cheapest per nite you have ever gotten a room at the Wilderness Lodge?

We currently have a courtyard view (standard rooms not available) for 12/5 to 12/13 at $167 per nite (tax included). This is with the Military Salute rates.

Just wondering if there is any hope that we will get it cheaper? We do not have AP's.

We got the WL for $119 a night in Feb. This was considered value season. I know your dates are a little different, but check to see if your dates are value season or peak season...this will be a big factor in your rate. However, with the military discount you are currently getting, you may not find a better rate for your timeframe. Discounts will come out about two or three months prior to your departure, so keep watching these boards as everyone here will gladly post all the current discount codes and rates!! Hope this helps!!

Sherri

We're actually in value season also. Wish we could get the $119 per nite. My in-laws are actually paying for the rooms, but I would love to get it a little cheaper for them.

We also got the $119 per night rate for this past January.

We got a rate of $145 a night for a courtyard view last 4th of July. We upgraded to concierge at check-in for an additional $35 a night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for codes available to anyone this December. We want to go back for Christmas. Enjoy!

We have a room rate of $167(includes tax) for a courtyard view room, per night, for Dec. 6-13, 2003. This is the comeback rate. Last Dec. 3-10 we had a courtyard view room for $149.85 per night(tax inc), AP rate.

I believe the $119 rate mentioned, is for a standard room and does not include tax.

Keep an eye on these boards and www.mousesavers.com for further discounts.

Gary we'll be at WL at the same time as you then!! We arrive on 12/5 and check out 12/13.

Your ticker looks like you are there now! Hope you are having a great time!

You should be able to get it for $119 before taxes if you switch into the Standard view. The rack rate for standard view in value season is $199 and the Military offer is 40% off, therefore you would receive $79.60 off the rack rate of $199 for a rate of $119.40 per night w/o taxes. You have chosen a Courtyard view which is considerably more at $250, and 40% off that is $100, therefore your rate is $150 before taxes and $167 after! You have the best offer out there for that time period. I doubt there will be anything better than that for a deluxe resort.

We had a courtyard view for $137 per nite, tax included for 12/19-01/03. Ours was considered value season. This was an AP rate.

If you've never stayed at WL, don't throw that courtyard view away too quickly! We loved the view and wouldn't choose anything else!

Your current rate is excellent, but as I recall public codes for last year during the same time frame were within a very few $$'s of the AP rate. It's quite possible that they will release codes later in the year that could drop your rate down quite a bit.

Last July we received one of those "magic" postcards we used the code & booked WL @ 126.00 a night in Oct, woods view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter