Check it out RPR photos

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
Back from 7 nights at the RPR photos in my album;)
I just loved the south seas influence....

I loved the theming of this resort. Shame the parks werent as good as WDW, although some of the rides were better - Spiderman, hulk, one fish 2 fish, Shrek...IMHO...;)

Thank you so much for these pictures, they were GREAT! I enjoyed looking at them sooo much, took me back to our vacation there last year and year before and.....just a little reminder of why we have to stay there again this year. I just LOVE the RP!! One question, where were those first photos taken where you can see the pool and the parks?? Are they from your room? If so would love to know what room you stayed in.

fantastic photo's:flower1:

lots of memories from POR- we stayed there last year- this will be our first stay at RPR-

you sure had a great view from your room::yes::

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Now out of curiousity, why didn't you like the parks as much? I love Disney, but I love Universal just as much and just wanted to get your perspective on it.

Thanks for sharing!

Excellent photos! Thank you so much for sharing. I will be there in a few days and I can't wait!! Was that the view from your room of the pool and IOA? I want that room! Thanks again for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter