Checking in Land/Sea

DiaLady

Ready for another vacation!
Hi Folks- We're doing the land/sea package on June 11. Somewhere I read that when we check in at the Disney Hotel, we fill out the forms for the cruise and then we're done with paperwork. Is this true? I've read on these boards that you have to have your cruise paperwork and identification ready when you board instead?

Which way is it happening recently?

Thanks

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We just returned from our land and sea (April 20-27). Once we checked into the hotel we received our KTTW cards and that is all we needed along with a photo id for adults only. Minors only needed their KTTW cards. All paperwork will be done with a DCL representative at your hotel. This is if you are doing your land portion first. If you are going on the cruise first then I'm not sure.
Have a great trip.

You check into the hotel first, get your KTTW Card and then you have to go over to the cruise desk. All adults must be present and you given them your paperwork and they check your ID. My DH was parking the car and they made us wait until he came in, showed his ID and they verified against his passport. Once that is done, you just bypass the checkin at the port and just like magic, your KTTW card that opened your room on land opens your room at sea! Pretty amazing how they make that happen.

Just got back on Thursday. We had already filled out our paperwork prior to arriving so all we had to do was tear out the items needed, show our documents (both adults and kids) and we were done. We did this prior to checking into the Poly. Got our KTTW and that was that. :) Getting onboard was even easier...just went through the ears and they scanned our KTTWs (we did have to show ID) and that is when they were activated to open our stateroom door. Slicker than anything. It was sooooo easy!!;)

I just suggest you have all documents filled out prior to arriving. They had people start filling out on the bus ride from the airport to the resort but all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride. Have a great trip!

Mike

Feb 2000 we stayed at Carribean Beach and KTTW card opened hotel and stateroom we charge everything to the room they delivered all souvineers to the room it was great. Last year we were offered an "upgrade" to The Swan and Dolphin and they have no KTTW card. They are not a WDW resourt......I was VERY dissappoined. We had to stand back in line to get our KTTW card on the ship, they wouldn't deliver souvies to our room etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter