Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Our governor is shutting things down again and it makes me dread the holidays, even more, this year...2020 has been rough and we just can't seem to catch a break..

I hear you!! I hate winter so much normally and this year, it's really gonna suck. I'm hopeful for vaccines and treatments and testing in the new year...but...2021 can't come soon enough!

Did you all know the shades on the windows adjust to the lighting and roll up or down automatically??

That is really cool! I love that place, the food and atmosphere are so great!

Side note, Julie, Todd, and Gia have been at Disney for the past few nights and shared some Magic Kingdom Christmas pics...

Christmas pics are amazing!!

Our numbers are increasing too. Hopefully they get the vaccine out quick.

I'm very relieved they let you back into Cali Grill. The views were beautiful and the food looked really good.

Wednesday found Joe and I back at the MK. We started our day with a piece of School Bread we had picked up the day before in Epcot and it was soooo good. Nothing like beginning the day with our favorite pastry from the Norway Pavillion. I think we walked over to the MK around 10/1030. We basically hung out on Main Street before our 1130 lunch reservation at The Plaza and managed to catch the Goofy and Mickey/Minnie character cavalcades. We had a window seat and Joe and I both ordered burgers. It was so cool having a view of Cinderella's Castle while we ate. This was the second time in 2 months. Our server was awesome this day and even gave us drinks to go, which was greatly appreciated on the warm, day.

We were able to ride PotC, JC, BTMRR (2x), 7DMT, HM, Buzz, LM, PP, and Pooh. I think the longest we waited was 30 minutes for 7 Dwarfs. Not too bad.

We also saw a few more character cavalcades. I missed the Princess one because I was buying ornaments in Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe. Thank goodness Joe filmed it for our vlog. It's not as fun watching it on tv versus seeing it in person though...

At some point, we also were able to enjoy one of our favorite snacks at the Mk, Le Fou's Brew. Gaston's Tavern had just opened up a few weeks before our trip and I was so grateful for this.

Next up. we celebrate a very special 60th Birthday with some extra special friends...

3CF6F8D0-44C3-4295-88D3-53B780A35D14.jpegA067ECD3-1F59-4E56-A7FD-C618F9AC4C60.jpegF63B8F45-A152-4C19-AAA0-388B6F79A0BB.jpeg2F678D35-8F71-413A-A405-40537008D740.jpegD2971BB8-1CFC-4375-8CFC-B99652C92A8D.jpeg9857B08F-1674-4892-BF33-BE3B30225330.jpeg2197B78C-0B22-4076-9585-8E9573650062.jpeg547A4889-A745-4929-B680-D4BB5DC25B22.jpeg3342F06F-BBC7-401A-B6B7-2A44CB4891EA.jpeg25D3A7D1-4CF2-4CC4-9150-A70C57F58A00.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the Christmas photos. Gia is just gorgeous 😍
Aww! Thank you.

I hear you!! I hate winter so much normally and this year, it's really gonna suck. I'm hopeful for vaccines and treatments and testing in the new year...but...2021 can't come soon enough!
I agree 100%!!! This year has sucked hole.

Christmas pics are amazing!!
My sister took thosw for me. So jealous we couldn't be there for the holiday decore...

Our numbers are increasing too. Hopefully they get the vaccine out quick.
PRAYING...

I'm very relieved they let you back into Cali Grill. The views were beautiful and the food looked really good.
LOL! I was a little nervous.

Looks like an awesome lunch at the Plaza! Like you said, how can you go wrong with a view of the castle!

Halloween decorations + view of the castle + burgers at the Plaza = great times at MK! I tried the Plaza for the first time on my last solo trip and loved it. :lovestruc

I don't know what I'd do without your vlogs... can't wait for the next! :thumbsup2

Well we have the Plaza with the boys for later this month because Ricky loves the bottomless shakes lol. I'm still not happy they removed my fried green tomato sandwich but we've always had good service there too so I'll deal with it!

The Plaza is definitely a favorite for us as well, one that I try to book every trip but cancelled this time around because we decided to try Tony's again.

Those ornaments are adorable...have you seen the Skyliner ornaments? I *MAY* have had my own visit to the Christmas Shoppe on our final day and MAY have spent way too much money on Skyliner ornaments because I couldn't chose just one. :)

Halloween decorations + view of the castle + burgers at the Plaza = great times at MK! I tried the Plaza for the first time on my last solo trip and loved it. :lovestruc

I don't know what I'd do without your vlogs... can't wait for the next! :thumbsup2
Tracy, you're so sweet! Thank you so much!

Well we have the Plaza with the boys for later this month because Ricky loves the bottomless shakes lol. I'm still not happy they removed my fried green tomato sandwich but we've always had good service there too so I'll deal with it!
The burgers are decent too, but yes, I miss the fried green tomato sandwich too. It was so good.

The Plaza is definitely a favorite for us as well, one that I try to book every trip but cancelled this time around because we decided to try Tony's again.

Those ornaments are adorable...have you seen the Skyliner ornaments? I *MAY* have had my own visit to the Christmas Shoppe on our final day and MAY have spent way too much money on Skyliner ornaments because I couldn't chose just one. :)
LOL! The ornaments were really some of the best this year! No, I didn't see the Skyliner ones. You'll have to show us!!!

More Magic Kingdom Vlogs for your Enjoyment!!!

Hi friends! Thank you so much for all your support at Jen and Joe on the Go. We have reached over 43,000 views and 550+ subs. This is quite an accomplishment and we couldn't do it without you. 😁 We are going to be trying our hand at a modified version of Vlogmas this year and our friends the Disney Drinkers will be stopping by (more than once)...So if you haven't checked us out, take a look and hopefully, we bring a smile to your face and some happiness to your heart...

Love your vlogs too...especially now that I'm living vicariously and won't be able to get to Disney for a while.....

Your burgers at the Plaza looked so good and the view too! That's somewhere that's been on my list to try for quite some time and just haven't been able to make it happen...sigh. ONE DAY!

Love your vlogs too...especially now that I'm living vicariously and won't be able to get to Disney for a while.....
Aww! Thank you so much. That really warms my heart. We are really trying to make a go at this YouTube thing, lol!

Your burgers at the Plaza looked so good and the view too! That's somewhere that's been on my list to try for quite some time and just haven't been able to make it happen...sigh. ONE DAY!

They were so good. The Plaza is always consistently good in terms of food. We have had spotty service. The prices are good too.

Aw thanks for sharing the Boo to You cavalcade...man I love that parade. I gotta agree to you on the crowds continuing to pick up more and more. I just can't see us returning until maybe the end of 2021 or likely early 2022. I'll miss it. :(

Nothing like beginning the day with our favorite pastry from the Norway Pavillion.

A Disney treat is the perfect way to start your day. I've never had the Schoolbread but I've been know to start my day with the carrot cake cooke.

It was so cool having a view of Cinderella's Castle while we ate.

Very cool!

We were able to ride PotC, JC, BTMRR (2x), 7DMT, HM, Buzz, LM, PP, and Pooh. I think the longest we waited was 30 minutes for 7 Dwarfs. Not too bad.

Very good!

I missed the Princess one because I was buying ornaments in Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe.

Did you have to wait in line to get in? I did and then I missed the Villain's parade while I was checking out, the girls ran out to see it.

Aw thanks for sharing the Boo to You cavalcade...man I love that parade. I gotta agree to you on the crowds continuing to pick up more and more. I just can't see us returning until maybe the end of 2021 or likely early 2022. I'll miss it. :(
I love this cavalcade. It's so cute and it took the sting away from not having MNSSHP this year.

Did you have to wait in line to get in? I did and then I missed the Villain's parade while I was checking out, the girls ran out to see it.
No, I did not. The only time I had to wait to actually get into a store was back in July at the Confectionary and twice at World of Disney in July.

Hi everyone! I know my next blog was supposed to be dinner at Narcoossees, BUT I wanted to share 2 quick vlogs with you...Have you all seen the new McDonald's Disney Attraction toys???? Well, let me share. They are sooooooo freaking cute and I'm OBSESSED! Please pardon the way I look, lol!!! The first vlog is literally 5 minutes and the second is 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter