Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

These little toys are SO cute! And you are getting so many views of these videos on YouTube - hopefully that'll convert to more subscribers!!! :thumbsup2 I'd say that McDonald's should be giving you a commission, but Joe continues to tell us how much he dislikes it... so maybe not :rotfl: I live in a town small enough that I don't have a McDonald's within a 20 minute drive :rolleyes2, but this definitely seems like a small sacrifice to make the drive for these! :laughing:

OMG I need those toys in my life as well. They are too cute! So glad you were able to get them.

I'm with Joe, not a McDs fan at all but I do love me some Filet O'Fish every now and then.

These little toys are SO cute! And you are getting so many views of these videos on YouTube - hopefully that'll convert to more subscribers!!! :thumbsup2 I'd say that McDonald's should be giving you a commission, but Joe continues to tell us how much he dislikes it... so maybe not :rotfl: I live in a town small enough that I don't have a McDonald's within a 20 minute drive :rolleyes2, but this definitely seems like a small sacrifice to make the drive for these! :laughing:
I know!!! These last 2 vlogs have blown up, which is really nice to see, not gonna lie.
We are both not fans of McDonald's but those toys were too cute to pass up. I'm obsessed. LOL!

OMG I need those toys in my life as well. They are too cute! So glad you were able to get them.

I'm with Joe, not a McDs fan at all but I do love me some Filet O'Fish every now and then.
That's too funny. The Filet of Fish is the only thing Joe likes at McDonald's.
I'm so obsessed with those toys. They are so freaking cute!

Oh you have no idea how flippin jealous I am of those McDonalds toys! We have Looney tunes toys here atm :confused3 :sad: I mean seriously-there's just no comparison is there! They are even more fun as a wee train too. Love it as do Raven and Jack it seems :rotfl:

Oh you have no idea how flippin jealous I am of those McDonalds toys! We have Looney tunes toys here atm :confused3 :sad: I mean seriously-there's just no comparison is there! They are even more fun as a wee train too. Love it as do Raven and Jack it seems :rotfl:
I have to admit, I'm obsessed. They are so cute!

Whoo-hoo!!!! So glad you were able to buy all the toys vs having to buy all those Happy Meals and getting duplicates!!!! Enjoy!!!! :thumbsup2
Thank goodness. There's no way I could stomach all the Mickey D's...

Oh my, I love the toys from McDonalds! I have to get them now! I hate McDonalds food but worth it for these! I hope I can just buy them like you did at our McD’s!

Ok I have to confess I’m partial to McDonald’s fries and sweet chilli crispy chicken wrap every now and again
, like maybe once every 6 months though it’s been so long I can’t remember when I last had it! Not going to be my first stop or anything when we are allowed to eat out but the 13 year old has started dreaming about their burgers poor boy!😂😂

Steve has a friend who has a family member who is a manager at McDonalds lol, so today he came home with two full sets for me! They are super cute and of course my favorite is the Tower of Terror one :goodvibes

sweet chilli crispy chicken wrap every now and again
OK wait...............chilli crispy chicken wrap? We don't have that here! I don't eat McD's that often but I think I'd love that!

OK wait...............chilli crispy chicken wrap? We don't have that here! I don't eat McD's that often but I think I'd love that!
It is so good! Beats their burgers any day of the week for me! I suppose if we can’t have the good toys I should be happy we have some decent food choices lol. Delighted you got some toys to share with your gorgeous granddaughter 🥰

Last edited:
Oh my, I love the toys from McDonalds! I have to get them now! I hate McDonalds food but worth it for these! I hope I can just buy them like you did at our McD’s!
Seriously, Caroline, they are so freaking cute!

I know, right!!!!

It is so good! Beats their burgers any day of the week for me! I suppose if we can’t have the good toys I should be happy we have some decent food choices lol. Delighted you got some toys to share with your gorgeous granddaughter 🥰
US McDonald's food is definitely not the best unless you are hung over and need the grease, lol!

Steve has a friend who has a family member who is a manager at McDonalds lol, so today he came home with two full sets for me! They are super cute and of course my favorite is the Tower of Terror one
I KNEW you would love the ToT toy. I thought of you the minute I saw it! 😁

So, where were we??? Oh yes! We were heading to Narcoossees to celebrate Steve's 60th Birthday and we were so excited to see our friends. Originally, we had reservations at Il Mulino. But as soon as it was announced that Narcoossees would be opening the week we were there, the reservation quickly changed. We were all so happy to be going back to one of our favorite WDW restaurants. Narcoossees has always been a great dining option for us and we have enjoyed the food every single visit.

We were seated at a table next to a window with a beautiful view of the Magic Kingdom, monorail, and the Contemporary Resort. It was simply magical. It was the perfect table for a celebration. At one point, there was a blimp flying over the CR and it was really cool to see.

Of course, we all started with drinks and toasted the birthday boy. I think @CruellaNY and I had the white sangria. I want to say Joe and Steve had whiskey...I did a horrible job this night of taking pictures.

For apps, Joe and Steve shared the calamari and if I remember correctly, they both liked it. I have no idea what Ariane and I had. Oh, I think I might have had the shrimp cocktail (sans no pic). For our entrees, I had the salmon with mashed potatoes and Joe had the swordfish. I know we all enjoyed our meals.

Our server was Michael and he had been working for Disney since 1972 and was honestly a delight. He gave us enough time between courses, was lovely to chat with, kept our water glasses full, and brought out a special dessert for Steve to celebrate his milestone birthday. For our dessert, Joe and I shared the vegan carrot cake. We had this in March and were dying to try it again. It was so delicious and light.

We were all sad when the evening ended. But, this was just the beginning of our time together. Yay! Next up, lunch at the Brown Derby and horrific crowds at Hollywood Studios...

2FF376E5-3D95-4B1F-95DD-65B7B3000ACB.jpegD1717A58-B5EC-456B-8914-CAFD6F9ED0B0.jpegEB3D790B-1C7E-481A-93A1-268AC6262AB5.jpeg704C5511-C088-4154-ABBC-E9EDE6222088.jpeg6F2C1A6A-1F41-4DE1-96C7-FB38F8001A6B.jpeg44F69A03-5D2D-4AE0-AB2C-2CAEACBF2378.jpeg

US McDonald's food is definitely not the best unless you are hung over and need the grease, lol!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:we have been known to eat there for that very reason on occasion though an Ulster Fry is our hangover cure of choice - potato bread, soda bread, bacon and sausage - this is were my fry ends though most people also have a fried egg on theirs and some also add black pudding ( 🤮). Breakfast of champions for sure 🤣

I think @CruellaNY and I had the white sangria. I want to say Joe and Steve had whiskey...I did a horrible job this night of taking pictures.
We did! And I also did a horrible job taking pictures this night; I think it was because we were just so happy to be together again!
Our server was Michael and he had been working for Disney since 1972 and was honestly a delight.
OMG he was great and I could not believe he was old enough to have been working there since I was one lol! He did not look that old. I love talking to CM's who have been around that long and you can tell they love their job :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter