Cheesiest pick up lines..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the girls that dont wear costumes on halloween weekend, but are still looking good.:worship:

"so let me guess, your dressed as perfect?"

LOL, and to the girls dressed as some sort of sports player/cheerleader

"So what position do you like":thumbsup2
Or
" Do you have any positions i can fill":woohoo:

to the girls that dont wear costumes on halloween weekend, but are still looking good.:worship:

"so let me guess, your dressed as perfect?"

LOL, and to the girls dressed as some sort of sports player/cheerleader

"So what position do you like":thumbsup2
Or
" Do you have any positions i can fill":woohoo:

You always make me laugh!!!!!:rotfl:

Afte all of those cold drinks are you ready for something hot?

Lol i';'"if your a 10 and m im a 9 therei is no spliting us, so we mihgt as well staay toget.her.!?":thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

i maede that up and im o

So last night was an interesting night. I went to a bar that i never go to, because im kinda interested in the bartender, and after a few drinks i decide to head home, well there are two ways to get to my house from this bar, one is a well light main road with tons of drunk idiots walking around, and one is a dark poorly light side street that goes behind 3 industrial buildings, so i decide to avoid drunk idiots and take the side road, as i get half way down the block i see a group of girls beating up on something, so i continue walking and notice it is a girl from one of my classes getting thumped on by 5 girls,so i rush over push the girls out of the way, put my friend over my shoulder and run towards my street, after a block and i realize the girls ran the other direction i stop and put the girl down and ask what happened, she was crying and babbling on about getting hit from behind and she says your like my superman, you totally saved the day, and me being buzzed without thinking said "yeah, you should see my poster" then i started laughing and she had a confused look on her face, and obviously had no clue what i was talking about, so i told her one of my favorite pick up lines was "i have a superman poster on my ceiling, wanna see it" THEN she said " so your saying you have mirrors on your ceiling, i would love to see that":love:, i pretty much dropped my jaw, and was in total amazement of this girl, WOW, she is just as clever as me! anyways i ended up walking and getting a banana split with the girl then walked her home, pretty interesting night to say the least:thumbsup2

wow carlos ..sooo did u get her number? please tell me you got her number? that is soo awesome carlos! i hope you see her again.. what a man you are!

you carlos.. if saw you in a bar i'd buy you a drink! ;) also do you have an accent of some sort, cause i wanna hear it! i like accents, they are cute! lol :)

So last night was an interesting night. I went to a bar that i never go to, because im kinda interested in the bartender, and after a few drinks i decide to head home, well there are two ways to get to my house from this bar, one is a well light main road with tons of drunk idiots walking around, and one is a dark poorly light side street that goes behind 3 industrial buildings, so i decide to avoid drunk idiots and take the side road, as i get half way down the block i see a group of girls beating up on something, so i continue walking and notice it is a girl from one of my classes getting thumped on by 5 girls,so i rush over push the girls out of the way, put my friend over my shoulder and run towards my street, after a block and i realize the girls ran the other direction i stop and put the girl down and ask what happened, she was crying and babbling on about getting hit from behind and she says your like my superman, you totally saved the day, and me being buzzed without thinking said "yeah, you should see my poster" then i started laughing and she had a confused look on her face, and obviously had no clue what i was talking about, so i told her one of my favorite pick up lines was "i have a superman poster on my ceiling, wanna see it" THEN she said " so your saying you have mirrors on your ceiling, i would love to see that":love:, i pretty much dropped my jaw, and was in total amazement of this girl, WOW, she is just as clever as me! anyways i ended up walking and getting a banana split with the girl then walked her home, pretty interesting night to say the least:thumbsup2

I knew when I saw you posted it would be a great story of the night before. i'm not dissapointed.

you carlos.. if saw you in a bar i'd buy you a drink! ;) also do you have an accent of some sort, cause i wanna hear it! i like accents, they are cute! lol :)

Oh so you now see it as a pick up line do you Funball??? Cause I thought that Skiingfast was just giving tink a "Confidence boost".. But Maybe you should ask him how many other girls on this forum he has given "Confidence Boosts" to??

You two deserve each other if you dont see what he is doing behind your back.... I mean Tink isnt the only one he has done this to (YEAH SKIINGFAST I CALLED YOU OUT......) I was trying to help you but I guess his sleazy ways are better for you then people who actually wanted to help you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter