• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chefs De France

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
We have a reservation for dinner there next week. Just looking for reviews. TIA

We went there in August. My mom was really hesitant to try because she remembered not liking the service at the French restaurant years back. But I showed her the menu and she eventually agreed to try it. It was one of our favorite meals of the trip.

I had the beef, French onion soup and creme brûlée. At the time you got an appetizer and dessert with the dining plan at this restaurant unlike many of the others where you only get dessert. My mom had the lobster bisque and chicken. We didn’t have a bad bite in the meal and the service was great. It is definitely on our list of places to return.

I would rate it my favorite in Epcot, though my favorite cusine is Mexican, so San Angel Inn always gets the top spot!

Everything I order is always more then delicious!

Assorted cheeses (appetizer)
upload_2018-5-4_21-48-3.png

My husbands appetizer...dont recall what it was

upload_2018-5-4_21-49-14.png

My entree. The potatoes are wonderful

upload_2018-5-4_21-50-6.png

Seafood entree
upload_2018-5-4_21-50-46.png

Kids meal (she asked for it to be plain...no sauce or cheese)

upload_2018-5-4_21-51-40.png

Creme Brule
upload_2018-5-4_21-52-23.png

Creme Puffs Mmmmmm

We love CDF too. The servers are great and poke fun at my attempt at speaking French. It's really the only time I get to use it.

We love it. My favs are the salmon and the duck. Daughter always gets steak. This has become one of our must dos.

I really enjoy it, more so for lunch (escargots, salade Niçoise, l’Assiete Campagnarde, warm goat cheese salad, it’s all so good) Being French, this is what I cook at home, so for dinner I like to dabble in other cuisines. Enjoy!

My favorite items are the French Onion Soup, Salad Niçoise, their Macaroni with Gruyere, and their salmon.
Their flatbreads are also nice.

We've eaten there 3-4 times in the last few years. Our groups of 4-6 people have all really enjoyed our meals. Our last 2 CM in particular were great.

It’s an excellent choice and you can’t go wrong if you choose the prixe fixe. The creme brulee is my favorite dessert. It’s richly vanilla, and expertly prepared—the quintessential creme brulee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter