Chicago area Diser's - check in here Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lowest price section is 32.50. The next section up is 45.50. If everyone is ok with it, I'm going to plan for the 30$ section. We may be able to get a group discount with 20 or more. I was online to ticketmaster just now and plugged in I want 19 seats together in any section, and it came back as an error. This was for the 2pm show November 4th. I hope this doesn't mean they are sold out this much. I will call them probably Friday and figure this out.

have we decided if we were going to eat there? or if we will eat on our own or go somewhere else? DH adn i are trying to plan accordingly, sorry for all the ??? just got to see if it will work for us depending on time constarints and the little ones :teeth:

No prob Michelle. Yes I think we were planning on eating there, but we hadn't decided whether to do lunch before or dinner after. The show is at 2, so either choice would work

Hello!!! :wave:

Thanks for all the well wishes for Lauren. She is doing better. The pain has subsided, but parts of her leg are still weeping. And of course it's sore to the touch. She's going to have scarring for sure. :(

Such a busy day here for us!! ::yes:: Lots of errands to run!

The kids and I were supposed to see Monster House today (for only $2.50!!) but they were sold out. Luckily, the theatre decided to show Ant Bully for $2.50 as well since the theatre was packed with people wanting to see a movie. The line was out the door!!

Crazy thing happened there while in line!! We got in a line that was going out the door. One line, one door open. A woman starts giving us the low down (I guess she thougth this was her job!! :teeth: ) about the movie being full and a new one opening. I smile. More people get in line behind us. The 1st woman says hello to a woman lined up behind me. Obviously they know each other. The line moves inside and it's our turn to buy tickets. As we start to walk away, this 2nd lady says to me "thanks for cutting in front of me!!". :confused3 What???? Are you mental??? I say to her "excuse me??". She says "I thought you cut in front of me!". I said "Uh no! There was one line going through one door and you were behind us!!! ".
Can you say MENTAL PATIENT!!!!! :crazy:
I love people like that!!! Both my kids were totally stunned.
We got in line and Lauren says "That lady was so rude and she was so wrong. I saw her get in line after us mom!!". Good observant child!!! :teeth: princess:
She saw me glarring at her as she got in line at the consessions area next to us, and she got out of line and moved clear to the other side!!! :rotfl:

Anywho....... :teeth:

Michelle So was that *MY* gift card you filled up?? :thumbsup2
I hope Gabriels teeth come in soon so he feels better!! :teeth:

Niteowl Welcome back!! Sounds like you had a great trip!!!
So what's the window measurment??? Or are you keeping that info a secret to yourself?? ;)

Paintnolish I hate all McD playlands!!!! The one in NL is bad!!!
9 times out of 10 if my kids ask to go in there I say NO!!!!

SamIAm Great picture of Megan!!! princess:
I can't belive the Frankfort McD has a fireplace!! I've never been in there.
We usually go to the one in Homer or Orland if we *have* to go to McD.

Macraven Glad to hear all went well with your foot surgery!!! :goodvibes Drive safely taking your son to college!! :moped:

scrappinSo you have already been a leader!!! You don't need my help then!!! :rotfl:

2sweetangles :rainbow: :bday: :rainbow: :cake: :rainbow:
Happy 1st birthday to your little one!! princess:

slo Congrats on your test score!!! And for being done with school!!! It sure did seem to go quickly.....at least to me!! ;) :lmao:
The beach sounds fun!!

Well, McD playlands are never that great, but I have gotten over my phobia. We use hand sanitizer when we leave and change clothes when we get home. However, the NL one is gross. We first went there on a Sat, and I just chalked it up to them being busy and not keeping up. We've been there two times since, though, and it is just as gross.
Bunchkin- How'd you like Ant Bully? I thought it was pretty cute, but the part on the guy's scalp grossed me out! I never made it to any of those Marcus movies. That theater is always so crowded and their regular shows are too expensive.

Just so everyone knows, in regards to eating at the theatre with the Suite package. It is a buffet type set up. There is a bar. And the seating is bar hieght tables with seats, and not many of them. So if there are a lot of people besides us (and they only sell a certain amount of these tickets before hand for each performance) then there could be standing room only while eating. This is what happened to us while we were there.

And to reiterate the buffet:
different sliced cold meats, chesses, rolls, fixings, salads of different kinds.
Then later dessert is served during intermission. I think soda and bottled water were free. Booze was $$. I remember bringing a bottle of water back to my seat with me after intermission.
We thought it wasn't bad and it was definitely convenient.

Just wanted to point this all out again so that no one was fooled into thinking this was a sit down meal.

paintnolish said:
Well, McD playlands are never that great, but I have gotten over my phobia. We use hand sanitizer when we leave and change clothes when we get home. However, the NL one is gross. We first went there on a Sat, and I just chalked it up to them being busy and not keeping up. We've been there two times since, though, and it is just as gross.
Bunchkin- How'd you like Ant Bully? I thought it was pretty cute, but the part on the guy's scalp grossed me out! I never made it to any of those Marcus movies. That theater is always so crowded and their regular shows are too expensive.

Ant Bully was cute AND gross!!! There were a lot of dad's at the show today, and even they were going "eeewwwww" during the gross parts!! :rotfl:

We don't like to go there, well only for the kids festivals, because they only serve Pepsi. And we are Coke drinkers!!! :thumbsup2

Oh, just wanted to thank all of you who suggested the photography board. I posted and got some great adivce I am going to pass on to my friend. Hopefully she'll feel a little better.

Good to know that you are a Coke drinker. If you weren't, I don't think I could post here anymore ;) ! Diet Coke for me, but I like Coke Zero, too!

The suite package is $30 per ticket additional.
This is also stated on Ticketmastet.

And if you look at Broadway In Chicago they explain what suite package is. Click on "Experience Suite Service' in the bottom right corner. And you can click on 'theatres' to look at the seating charts to see what seats we would be getting.

Doesn't Tickmaster let you do 19 tickets at once, if I remember correctly???

paintnolish said:
Good to know that you are a Coke drinker. If you weren't, I don't think I could post here anymore ;) ! Diet Coke for me, but I like Coke Zero, too!

Pepsi drinker backing slowly away from the thread... :tiptoe:

Bunchkin said:
The suite package is $30 per ticket additional.
This is also stated on Ticketmastet.

And if you look at Broadway In Chicago they explain what suite package is. And you can click on 'theatres' to look at the seating charts to see what seats we would be getting.

Doesn't Tickmaster let you do 19 tickets at once, if I remember correctly???

I tried looking up 19 tickets for the date we'd picked, and I got an error :badpc: I hope this doesn't mean that there aren't 19 seats together. Its almost 3 months away!!

paintnolish said:

YAY for the Coke dealers.....I mean drinkers!!!

;) :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Next time you are going to McD's let me know! :thumbsup2

Princess Mindy said:
Pepsi drinker backing slowly away from the thread... :tiptoe:
I'll let this one slide. Just as long as you don't tell me you like BK's fries better than McD's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter