Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 12

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Friday 20th November

Bit of toast in the room again this morning then off to Epcot. First stop was Spaceship Earth which didn't have a queue so i changed my FP to turtle talk. We headed that way next but saw Nemo had no queue so did that first. Turtle talk also had no queue so i again changed my FP to Figment but that didn't have a queue either however i'd now run out of things to move my FP to. As you may have noticed Epcot was not busy today, in fact it was our quietest day of the holiday, but we found where all the people were hiding when we headed to our next FP, the character spot. We had quite a wait to see them but Freya had been brilliant in queues all holiday so it was ok.

We headed into Innovations next with the idea to do Colourtopia again but there was a few people waiting to go in and our ADR was coming up fast so we did the storm puzzle instead. Lunch was Garden Grill so we headed for the Land. I really enjoyed our lunch especially the cocktails i had and all 4 characters came round twice. The waiter was really nice and we didn't feel rushed in any way. The food was good too.

We headed into World showcase and Freya showed us how more confident she's gotten with water, or maybe she was just really hot, as she played in the fountains for ages, it was another lovely spontaneous moment of the holiday. We then hot footed it round to Germany and I got in line for where Snow White was coming out and Mike took Freya off to play on the drums and see the model train. This character interaction was one of my favourite moments of the holiday. We'd changed Freya into her Snow white top and she had her storybook with her to be signed rather than her autograph book and Snow White loved it. She spent ages with Freya, looking through the whole book with her.

After that we headed out of the park, leaving early for once like we'd planned to do most of the holiday but that hadn't happened. In the hotel car park was a monster truck with tyres bigger than me. Freya had a nap and we enjoyed a rest as well before heading to the pool.

At the splash zone i was really pleased again to see how better Freya was doing with water and she shared her ball with a little boy who came over to play with her which was sweet. After we dried off and freshened up we nipped to Disney Springs where we did a spot of shopping then had an EoS for dinner. Hawaiian for Mike and chicken chipotle for me. They were yummy of course but the queue was huge. I got chatted up by a boy from Ecuador in the queue though, he was very sweet. I got as many sides/desserts as i could carry as i wasn't getting in the queue again and Mike hadn't told me what he wanted so i got some grapes, crisps, brownies etc as well as drinks, some of it came back to the room with us to be enjoyed another day.

Steps today 19000

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter