Choice of Stateroom

Now that I read this again... I accidentally stumbled upon the port side, forward smoking area and thought of you, and what you said. I went back to look, and the area was mostly enclosed...shielded is perhaps a better word, with glass. I don't know if that's new or not since it was my first time on the Wonder. I mean, I wouldn't think it's new. People were sitting down in the red circled area in the attached pic to smoke. I don't know if and how it would affect the verandahs on decks 8 and 7 since it's somewhat shielded?
I'm booked for Alaska 2020 in 8004/8006, but my family and I are really sensitive to smoke. Can you confirm whether guests are allowed to smoke on the open deck section to the right of the red circle in the image you posted?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter