Choosing a resort for the pool!

The Poly is the best for kids your age because they have an awesome splash park. It will entertain them so much. It is wonderful. The regular pool is fun with a volcano slide for the older one at least and you can see the castle too.

The Grand Floridian has a great slide pool that is not enclosed so your older two will be fine there and zero entry. The splash park is tiny though.

None of us liked the Beach Club. Kids got in the pool once and asked when we were going to the Poly, lol. It was pure chaos.

My kids are grown now, but the Poly is their favorite pool hands down.

Last edited:
The Poly. They have a nice main pool area, with a good slide. They have also added a splash area for little ones.

Storm Along Bay is great, but save that for when your kids are a bit older. It would be very hard to wrangle 3 little ones, as you cannot get in at one point and swim the whole pool. It is very winding and spread out. There are deep spots, and an area with a current. Plus in order to get on the big slide you have to walk away from the pool and cross a public sidewalk.

Yep, chiming in that the thing I hated most about SAB with little kids was that you actually have to leave the resort complex and cross a path to get to the entrance to the slide. We had 7 and 4 year olds when we went, and I wasn't totally comfortable with the older ones leaving the gated pool area on their own while I stayed in the pool holding my four year old because it was very deep where the slide let out with no zero entry in that pool area. The "kid friendly" sand pool was at the opposite end of the resort complex, at least a 5 minute walk away from the pool that has the big slide. In every other WDW resort I have been in, we could keep an eye on the little one in the shallows and the big ones on the slide at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter