Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

yay an update!! :)

I'd be freaking out too.

I'm sure that I'll be crying all day when I get married lol

I cry when I'm happy and sad lol

I think you were great for holding up.

LOL: "my last single girl shower". You sound like me! I know I'll be like that too. "This is my last time going to sleep single. This is my last time waking up single. This is my last time brushing my teeth single." Yeah. You get the idea. :rolleyes:

Hope the weather holds up for you!

:rotfl2: I thought that was cute too!!! I woke up the morning of my wedding (mind you it was 10 years ago next Friday) and I cried because it was my last piece of toast as a single girl, my last bubble bath as a single girl, my last night in my room at my parents house...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Christina!! I just can't wait for more girl!!!!

LOL: "my last single girl shower". You sound like me! I know I'll be like that too. "This is my last time going to sleep single. This is my last time waking up single. This is my last time brushing my teeth single." Yeah. You get the idea. :rolleyes:

Hope the weather holds up for you!

LOL- Yea I even thought driving up to Disney- "my last single trip with my parents to Disney.."

Yay the big day finally arrived!!:banana: You looked nervous, were you? Love the getting ready pics....and I was the same way....everything was my "last" time doing anything.....lol! I can relate!!:goodvibes

Yes I was starting to get a little nervous...lol

I was this is my last single whatever too! Everything I did. This is my last single dinner, my last single breakfast. I think we all do that! :rotfl:

LOL I thought that my whole entire trip

I did that too! I agree, I think we all do!

lol ok so I am not crazy..lol

I'm still planning my wedding...but when the ring goes someplace new (Like Disney in Feb) I find myself saying "Look its the first time I'm here with my ring!" DF thinks I'm nuts! :rotfl:

LOL thats so cute

Love the pictures--and your freckles! I didn't notice them until these pics

LOL I know- I hate my freckles. I get them from my mom

yay an update!! :)

I'd be freaking out too.

I'm sure that I'll be crying all day when I get married lol

I cry when I'm happy and sad lol

I think you were great for holding up.

Thanks- its such an emotional day

:rotfl2: I thought that was cute too!!! I woke up the morning of my wedding (mind you it was 10 years ago next Friday) and I cried because it was my last piece of toast as a single girl, my last bubble bath as a single girl, my last night in my room at my parents house...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Christina!! I just can't wait for more girl!!!!

LMAO- Happy Anniversary....:woohoo::woohoo:
When I went to bed I thought this is it, my last night sleeping with mommy and daddy single..lol

Cont. of Wedding Day (Getting Ready)​

So I have all my bridesmaids with me, they are all making me laugh and trying to ease my nerves

Mom is relaxing getting her makeup done
CG0180210-4-08.jpg

CG0180310-4-08.jpg

CG0180410-4-08.jpg

So now its around 2pm and I am getting hungry- so I call my cousin downstairs by the pool and I tell him to get me a diet coke and a fruit, cheese platter... So he was awesome, he got that for me and brought it up to my room
CG0179410-4-08.jpg

CG0186710-4-08.jpg

CG0187310-4-08.jpg

CG0183410-4-08.jpg

CG0183610-4-08.jpg

CG0185210-4-08.jpg

CG0185110-4-08.jpg

CG0183310-4-08.jpg

Randy got a GREAT shot of daddy sitting while I get ready... Poor dad
CG0183710-4-08.jpg

CG0183810-4-08.jpg

So now Hair is done onto makeup
CG0188710-4-08.jpg

CG0188610-4-08.jpg

CG0189010-4-08.jpg

The guys are starting to show up= Here is my brother and my nephew getting to our room
CG0190010-4-08.jpg

CG0189810-4-08.jpg

The girls have their dresses on and are helping each other
CG0185710-4-08.jpg

some are getting their makeup done
CG0183110-4-08.jpg

Here I am holding my diet coke..LOL
CG0182510-4-08.jpg

CG0190210-4-08.jpg

CG0190110-4-08.jpg

Its now PRESSURE time

So randy heads to the GF Lobby to take pics of the guys b/c now they are about to show up
CG0191010-4-08.jpg

CG0191210-4-08.jpg

CG0191410-4-08.jpg

CG0191510-4-08.jpg

CG0191610-4-08.jpg

CG0192010-4-08.jpg

CG0192110-4-08.jpg

CG0192210-4-08.jpg

CG0192310-4-08.jpg

LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY GROOM
CG0192410-4-08.jpg

CG0192510-4-08.jpg

CG0192610-4-08.jpg

LMAO- Happy Anniversary....:woohoo::woohoo:
When I went to bed I thought this is it, my last night sleeping with mommy and daddy single..lol

Thanks girl!!!

Awwww, I think that is sweet though! I am super close with my parents and I just bawled like a baby!!! It is really sad in a way! :goodvibes

CG0193910-4-08.jpg

CG0194010-4-08.jpg

CG0197610-4-08.jpg

Geancarlo meeting with his mom (she looked so stunning)
CG0199810-4-08.jpg

CG0203010-4-08.jpg

CG0206610-4-08.jpg

CG0210410-4-08.jpg

up next the infamous call from Michelle that we have 45 minutes left:scared1:
and the dress is finally on:woohoo:
So grab some popcorn kick back popcorn::because now comes the fun part

ya an update!

I love your face in one of the pics.. like some one pissed you off! :) cant wait for more!

OMG! more please! Everyone looks great, can't wait to see the photos of you in your dress. :goodvibes

You're already now, I'm getting very excited:goodvibes

Oh I got married 12 1/2 years ago and my mother called me everyday crying that she missed me. She would ask if my DH was there because she didn't want him to get mad that she was calling so I started calling her so she would feel better. It's not just us the parents feel that way too but don't show it I think.

Your dress is INSANE! :worship:

LOL thanks and it weighed a ton

popcorn::Popcorn (check) :surfweb: kicking back (check)
Waiting for more!

LOL Great- update will be tonight, I am not working out

ya an update!

I love your face in one of the pics.. like some one pissed you off! :) cant wait for more!

LOL I know which one you are talking about, I honestly cant remember what happened at that moment.. but when I am serious I look pissed...

I LOVE that picture of your dress in the window...beautiful!
Thank you its one of my favorites that Randy took

OMG! more please! Everyone looks great, can't wait to see the photos of you in your dress. :goodvibes
Its comin up tonight

omg 45 min!!!!

Eek
Yes thats when we all started screaming

You're already now, I'm getting very excited:goodvibes

Oh I got married 12 1/2 years ago and my mother called me everyday crying that she missed me. She would ask if my DH was there because she didn't want him to get mad that she was calling so I started calling her so she would feel better. It's not just us the parents feel that way too but don't show it I think.

Awww Laura- Yea my mom always calls me to see if I want to come over for dinner...lol... What day are you going to be in Disney for Thanksgiving??? I will be there the 25-28:cloud9:

popcorn::

I would be so stressed with that many people in one space! I was calm on my wedding day but just kept pacing my house because I felt like I always needed to be doing something!

Can't wait to read more!

I had to laugh about your diet coke because I had to send my MOH to get me one in the morning too. It was so funny seeing you talk about getting ready at 2 pm, the downside of an in-park wedding, our reception was already over at that time :upsidedow Randy really did get some great shots of you getting ready. The one with your dad in the background is cute :goodvibes

It looks like the guys were having a blast in the shots of them getting out of the limo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter