Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

and now the guys- all of them were walking down to Pachebel Canon in D
CG0256710-4-08.jpg

CG0257910-4-08.jpg

CG0258110-4-08.jpg

CG0258310-4-08.jpg

Looks like I got home just in time for some awesome updates! Everything is so gorgeous...I am seriously in awe. Keep it coming, Christina!

OMG lots of pics, LOVE IT.

Your poor "lita" when we were kids we could never prounounce Abuelita, so we went with Lita LOL

Yay for updates!!!!! :banana: :banana:popcorn:: You looked amazing!! I can't wait to see more! I'm soo excited for mine time flies like crazy one day I had 5 months and now I only have 25 days!!!!!! :scared1: :flower3:

Christina....NOW that is what I call an update girl!!!! :rotfl2:

I can tell you weren't working today!!! You look just gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

Christina! All I can say is ....Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!Thank you for sharing with all of us!:goodvibes

So sorry about you grandmother tho. My DH's grandmother missed our wedding too because of a back injury. :guilty:

Christina everythings looks beautiful! The WP looks so beautiful with the flowers. Great update.

Awww Laura- Yea my mom always calls me to see if I want to come over for dinner...lol... What day are you going to be in Disney for Thanksgiving??? I will be there the 25-28:cloud9:

We're going from Nov 25th to Dec 5th - maybe we'll see each other, I'll be on the lookout for you.:goodvibes

Oh Christiana, you were such a gorgeous bride! The WP looked bautiful, your dress, jewelry, etc. looked great, and you look radiant! Can't wait to read more!

i love the pic that makes you LOL.... It looks like your thinking IM LATE IM LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE (had to keep it disney themed and 'clean' LOL)

LOL, I thought that too when I first saw it.. Like I saw the clock :goodvibes

Looooove the pic of you close up looking to the side...soo pretty!!princess: Can't wait to see/hear more!!:surfweb:

Thank you:cutie:

I loooove your necklace!!

So pretty!

Thank you, I got it at Macys :thumbsup2 and on sale too:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Loved this update! I like the one of you looking at your train with a surprised look heh

LOL, I was thinking aghhh fix the train again please.. I felt so bad for my girls

So beautiful, Christina! I love how your girls are all clustered around you! You can tell how much they care about you! It's nice to have family and friends so close to you!

Your necklace is so unique! I don't remember if you've said this before, but where did you get it and what is it made of?

Lulu- you are more than welcome to borrow it for your wedding... Its sterling silver with some rhinestones.. Let me know

Christina,
All of your pictures are so lovely. I love how Randy captured every last detail from your Dad waiting patiently behind you, to you being nervous and clutching your diet coke, to you girls loving on you so much. I bet you can remember every moment with those to look back on. I can't wait to read more! Oh yes, and by the way, your dress is amazing!

Anna Marie

Thats what I loved about Randy, he took shots of everything, I love candid shots

Oh my goodness. You looked absolutely drop dead georgeous. I am totally in love with your dress- its one big, beautiful princess dress (like what i am having!!!! wooo!!). I bet your DH's jaw dropped when he saw you!

I cant believe the dress, honestly, its stunning- you look stunning in it!! I love how all your girls are fussing over you and helping you with your dress.

Oh- i dont really know what to comment on the coach pics- but put it this way- im a little speechless!

Great photos!

If i look only half as stunning as you did in your princess dress at your wedding i will be over the moon!

Cant wait to see more!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

OMG thank you so much for the sweet compliment. you are going to be just stunning at your wedding...

WOW....that's all I can say!!!! :cutie:

The pics inside GF were gorgeous!!! LOVE the ones of you and your family (btw, does Mom have a Mickey ring on?!!), you're a beautiful family!!!!

I have to know....did that dress weigh a million pounds? All those layers, it must have, it was such pretty princessy dress!!princess:

The coach is just perfect, sooo glad you got it!!!:goodvibes

ps-- posted as you did, how cool is the traveling sixpence?? Love that idea!!

Yes that is a Mickey ring..lol... The dress did weigh but I love how it looked in the photos... lol

awesome update

Thank you

MORE MORE MORE!!

Seeing these photos is so exciting!! I keep feeling all teary!

awww thanks Stacey- more to come, I am trying to update before DH comes home so we can go run

Looks like I got home just in time for some awesome updates! Everything is so gorgeous...I am seriously in awe. Keep it coming, Christina!

Thank you so much

So pretty.

I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you to step into the coach.

I was fine walking in that dress, its just the steps were tough.

OMG lots of pics, LOVE IT.

Your poor "lita" when we were kids we could never prounounce Abuelita, so we went with Lita LOL

LOL sometimes I say Lita too- she is doing very well

Yay for updates!!!!! :banana: :banana:popcorn:: You looked amazing!! I can't wait to see more! I'm soo excited for mine time flies like crazy one day I had 5 months and now I only have 25 days!!!!!! :scared1: :flower3:

Isnt is crazy how time flies.. Good Luck to you on your wedding, wishing you a lifetime of happiness and health

Christina....NOW that is what I call an update girl!!!! :rotfl2:

I can tell you weren't working today!!! You look just gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

LOL I was home alllll day

That was a fabulous update my twin!!!! gorgeous gorgeous you are! :goodvibes

Hey twin, thanks... :yay:

omg Christina, your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you so much

Christina! All I can say is ....Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!Thank you for sharing with all of us!:goodvibes

So sorry about you grandmother tho. My DH's grandmother missed our wedding too because of a back injury. :guilty:

awww I am so sorry to hear about that... I felt so bad for her, she was a trooper throughout the wedding...

Your flowers are great :lovestruc

Thank you, I just wished I did a keepsake of the flowers, they are all dried in a box:guilty:

Oh my god! I just went through all 112 pages in one sitting. It was all so addicting and beautiful. Congratulations.

WOW- you need a stiff drink for sitting through all that:rotfl:... Thanks for following along

Ahhh it's almost time to walk down the aisle! :lovestruc

Almost

Christina everythings looks beautiful! The WP looks so beautiful with the flowers. Great update.

We're going from Nov 25th to Dec 5th - maybe we'll see each other, I'll be on the lookout for you.:goodvibes

Yea we must meet

Oh Christiana, you were such a gorgeous bride! The WP looked bautiful, your dress, jewelry, etc. looked great, and you look radiant! Can't wait to read more!

MOre to come, thank you

Everything was so beautiful! I loved your dress!

Thank you

Cont. of the wedding day-​

after all the guys walked down, now the little ring bearers... they did so great

CG0259510-4-08.jpg

CG0259810-4-08.jpg

The family waiting on my side
CG0259910-4-08.jpg

Now for the girls

CG0260110-4-08.jpg

CG0260910-4-08.jpg

CG0260710-4-08.jpg

My lovely flowergirl
CG0261210-4-08.jpg

CG0261510-4-08.jpg

CG0261710-4-08.jpg

Now after the wedding party is standing.. I am about to come out:scared1:

Michelle gets me from my room, and I am standing there with my dad... I am getting nervous and the beating of my heart I can hear through my ears...lol

So now I am locked arm and arm with my dad and the bells start to go off

CG0261810-4-08.jpg

CG0262710-4-08.jpg

CG0262110-4-08.jpg

And Michelle says "are you ready" and I nodded and the doors flung open at the sound to "HEre comes the Bride"

This is it, the moment I have been waiting for, MY WEDDING DAY:cloud9:

His face was priceless
CG0263010-4-08.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter