Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

Amazing pictures I got goose bumps just reading it!! And thank you for your wishes! :goodvibes I wish the same to you and Geancarlo :flower3: Can't wait for more pictures :surfweb: popcorn::

So now the doors are wide open and I see everyone facing me:scared1:

Walking with Dad was very emotional, but I held it quite well
CG0263110-4-08.jpg

CG0263310-4-08.jpg

CG0263710-4-08.jpg

CG0264110-4-08.jpg

I LOVE how we are all smiles here
CG0264510-4-08.jpg

Rev. Day starts is Sermon and I looked at my sister and she was crying and thats when I lost it
:sad1:

CG0264910-4-08.jpg

CG0265310-4-08.jpg

My dad asking me if I am ok
CG0265610-4-08.jpg

Then it came to giving the bride away
CG0266010-4-08.jpg

CG0266210-4-08.jpg

CG0266610-4-08.jpg

After my father gave me to Geancarlo, the rev said special words to our parents and grandparents, thanking them for all their support and how well they are as parents

CG0266910-4-08.jpg

CG0267210-4-08.jpg

Coming up next: WHERE ARE THE RINGS?

aww i love your dad, he has those red tearing up type eyes... it made me tear up! You looked gorgeous!!!!

I just found your report, took 4 hours to read. Everything is/was beautiful but I think what is even better is the love between you and your family. Congratulations.

Love the update--2 questions:

1. Did you use Disney floral?
2. I love your LARGE bridal party! That doesn't seem to be hugely done as much lately--how was it received?

OMG!!!! Your dress is gorgeous!!!!!! I've seen some of your pics in your siggy, but these are amazing. Even my husband came in to look at your pics with me, and he loves the dress.

Congratulations on your wedding!

Sister, catching up on your PJ/TR.....I love it...you looked amazing that day! I hope my wedding will be as beautiful as yours.

I wish I could go back to that day!!!!:lovestruc

Oooh, Christina!! I teared up at the look on your dads face as he asked you if you were okay! How sweet!!! That was the only time I cried was when I looked at my dad before we walked out....then when we danced!

That is such a sweet picture!!

Sister, catching up on your PJ/TR.....I love it...you looked amazing that day! I hope my wedding will be as beautiful as yours.

I wish I could go back to that day!!!!:lovestruc

Its about time!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

I am still waiting on your tr......just saying! :goodvibes

Oooh, Christina!! I teared up at the look on your dads face as he asked you if you were okay! How sweet!!! That was the only time I cried was when I looked at my dad before we walked out....then when we danced!

That is such a sweet picture!!

Its about time!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

I am still waiting on your tr......just saying! :goodvibes

OMG I know! hahaha, hopefully sometime soon! I promise. Youll be the first to know!

I love the look on Genecarlo's face. You look goregous, and you dad looks so sweet!

The shots in the GF are amazing and you have some great shots with the coach too.

Everything looks beautiful; I love the wedding pavilion floral! Can't wait to read more.

My uncle had a problem with his sugar at our reception and Disney had to call a nurse. I didn't even know about it until several days later since everyone didn't want to say anything in front of me while it was happening, so I completely understand the scare with your grandma.

The picture of Geancarlo's first glimse of you and your dad asking if you are ok have me tearing up. I swear between your PJ and Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul, I am mushy, weepy mess over here. :rotfl:

Oh Christina, how touching the pictures were of your Dad walking you down the aisle!! You looked so beautiful and your Dad looked so handsome!! Geancarlo looks like he was beaming when he saw you!! Can't wait to see more!!!:goodvibes

Christina the wedding pavilion was the most beautiful I've seen it! You have AMAZING taste! Were the floral for the pedestals your centerpiece tops or were they something else. I'm definitely using your WP decor for inspiration!

omg Chris, between you, Alexis and Geancarlo, you three have me in tears!
When you said you lost, I lost it!lol

I love how you and Geancarlo have this huge entourage! And your aisle markers are fabulous! Just gorgeous!!

Cont.

So after our first reading by my uncle
The father kept on with his sermon and then asked for the rings
CG0269510-4-08.jpg

Now no one knew about the Major Domo besides me, DH, DDad,DM, and DSis

So Rev. Day asked DH brother for the rings and he remembered that the wedding planner asked for the rings before th ceremony so the Rev can bless them... LOL that is the trick

so his brother Renzo turned red and couldnt believe that he doesnt have the rings, Rev. Day turned to my sister and she nodded no

so thats when the trumpets blared and out came the major domo.... you heard everyone gasp , he walked into "When you wish upon a star"

CG0270010-4-08.jpg

CG0270210-4-08.jpg

I practiced my curtsy (sp?) as a young girl, so my dad knew that I was practicing for years for this..LOL... I am dorky I know.. So you can see my dad's face as he is staring at me on how I would FINALLY do it...lol
CG0270810-4-08.jpg

LOL My ring bearer couldnt stop staring at him...lol
CG0271510-4-08.jpg

CG0271810-4-08.jpg

CG0272510-4-08.jpg

After the exchanging of rings we lit the candles to Ave MAria (one of my favorite songs)

CG0272710-4-08.jpg

:angel:one thing Geancarlo and I did was that since my dad parents and his moms parents and fathers mother were not able to attend, we knew they were there spiritually so we reserved a seat for them at the ceremony with a program and a single rose marking if they were there, their seat:angel:

We did the kneeler while a prayer was being said by the Rev.

CG0273810-4-08.jpg

Then we did the sign of peace and another prayer
CG0274810-4-08.jpg

After the prayer I couldnt believe that the ceremony was over because the Rev now prounounced Husband and Wife:scared1:
CG0275010-4-08.jpg

The bells rang and everyone stood up and clapped for us...

CG0275410-4-08.jpg

CG0275710-4-08.jpg

WE ARE MARRIED

As we were pronounced husband and wife the confetti canons would pop and confetti would be blown throughout the WP. I chose the colors Blush pink, ivory and brown... Well the colors were red, blue, gree, yellow:sad2:... My EYES:eek:opened and I couldnt believe it... I saw my WP in disgust:sad2:

Its fine I told myself, she came up to me and apologized profusly, I said "Michelle its fine, no worries, can we do the confetti in the reception since this went bad...lol" she said that was her next suggestion:idea:

She ran to my dad and told him that she was sorry and what they were going to do, he was fine with it as well....

Problem solved:cool1:

After we took some beautiful pics outside the WP it was time for our staged exit...
CG0282710-4-08.jpg

The major Domo had a basket with white rose petals and everyone grabbed a handful
CG0287210-4-08.jpg

CG0287810-4-08.jpg

CG0288010-4-08.jpg

CG0288410-4-08.jpg

CG0288910-4-08.jpg

CG0289310-4-08.jpg

After our lovely 360* detour around the parking lot, we came back to the WP to take photos with the wedding party
CG0153210-4-08.jpg

CG0154110-4-08.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter