Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

Here was our fun detour..lol
CG0160710-4-08.jpg

CG0163310-4-08.jpg

CG0164110-4-08.jpg

CG0165810-4-08.jpg

CG0166810-4-08.jpg

CG0170510-4-08.jpg

CG0171910-4-08.jpg

CG0172410-4-08.jpg

CG0173610-4-08.jpg

CG0174710-4-08.jpg

With our parents
CG0295410-4-08.jpg

With his family (his sister, brother and grandfather<---- who was crying the whole time...) awwww
CG0296110-4-08.jpg

My family
CG0297410-4-08.jpg

The wedding party
CG0298310-4-08.jpg

me and the boys:cutie:
CG0301910-4-08.jpg

Now this was funny, somehow the monorail stopped in front of the WP, I guess there was traffic ahead, so as we were taking pics one of our groomsmen yells "they are all waving at you"

So we looked up and saw people with camera's and waving...
CG0178210-4-08.jpg

Awww, what a beautiful update!!! I love, love, LOVE the pictures!!!

I just really can't pick a fav because they are all so darn good!!!!!

Everyone just looks so good. That is by far, one of the best looking wedding parties I have ever seen. Oh, and a beautiful bride and handsome groom too of course! :goodvibes

So after all the 100000000000000 pics Randy took we were now ready to head to the reception:banana::banana: I am ready to get my dance on..lol
CG0001610-4-08.jpg

CG0001810-4-08.jpg

It was an enjoyable ride to the GF and right behind us was the limo of some of the wedding party
CG0002310-4-08.jpg

When we pulled up to GF convention center there was a mother walking with her 7 or 8 year old daughter and the daughter points and says "Look mom a brown headed Cinderella"
CG0002710-4-08.jpg

Geancarlo and I couldnt help but laugh:goodvibes

We met with our wedding planner and I asked her if she can bring my flower girl since she was wanting to be in the coach. Her mom and Dad brought her to us and she was able to take pics in the coach...
CG0003510-4-08.jpg

CG0004610-4-08.jpg

CG0006810-4-08.jpg

Her mom and dad tell us all the time, that she tells all her friends in school that she was a Disney Flowergirl:cutie:
CG0005010-4-08.jpg

CG0005710-4-08.jpg

CG0007010-4-08.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo:Up Next: COCKTAIL HOUR -that we couldnt even enjoy and the reception:woohoo::woohoo:

Just beautiful!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear that about the confetti cannons! But everything looks like it went perfectly. I LOVE that one pic of you and Geancarlo looking out the window, your train looks exquisite, what a fabulous dress!!

And more than that, you can really feel from the pictures all the love from your family and friends! It's nice to see good people enjoying such a special time! :)

Awesome update!!! Love all of the pictures!

I showed DH a pic of your whole wedding party and couldn't believe someone had a bigger party than us - and we only had 15 people (which I didn't think was a lot...but he did!).

YAY TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your pictures!!! You had such a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride! I love you and Geancarlo!! So cute together! I can't wait to meet up in January!!!!!

Did you notice that you and Lex have the same pose in this picture?

CG0164110-4-08.jpg

I thought that was funny.

Absolutley beautiful!

Your BP is awesome!

What a great treat for your FG to get to ride in the coach!

You're pics are just BEAUTIFUL!! I don't think I've seen a bad picture yet, you take great pics and make such a beautiful couple!!:lovestruc Thanks for sharing!!!!:goodvibes

It sounds like Major Domo ended up being a great surprise for everyone. How cute with your curtsey. Its amazing how fast the ceremony flies by, isn't it!?!
Randy got some really great shots of you and Geancarlo at the WP. My flowergirl still talks about being a Disney Princess too, how perfect that yours got to get some pictures in the coach :goodvibes

Everything looks so beautiful!! I love the pics and all the flowers. You had my dream wedding!

It's funny b/c the computer is in my DD's room, and she is only 2, and sitting behind me looking at the princess. She said, "Mama, that princess is in my castle and has on my dress!! Tell her to get out of my dress so I can put it on!" :lmao:

Needless to say, I think she likes everything too.

OMG not enough words to say how beautiful it all was ... and YOU!

LOL at the brown headed cinderella comment LOL

Geancarlo's grandpa crying is just too sweet.

HA and I loved how TOni pointed out about you and your sis doing the same pose.. cute

I love the pictures of you with the doors. You know where we can like catch a glimpse through the doors.

Lovely!

Oh my Christina I'm crying just like everyone else. When I got married (almost 13 years ago) I didn't get nervous or get upset up until I was standing right outside the church doors when I was waiting for my girls to walk down so they could close the door before I went in. I turned to my stepdad and said "ok now I'm nervous". Then the rings, I could hear that song playing in my head and everyone turning to see what was coming. That was great. Your pictures are awesome, the colors were stunning (love pink and brown) and the flowers I can't say enough words on how much I loved them.

As we were pronounced husband and wife the confetti canons would pop and confetti would be blown throughout the WP. I chose the colors Blush pink, ivory and brown... Well the colors were red, blue, gree, yellow:sad2:... My EYES:eek:opened and I couldnt believe it... I saw my WP in disgust:sad2:

I couldn't imagine how that felt. So sorry.

Ok I had quoted a post because there was a picture of you and DH kissing in the WP with Cinderella's castle in the background (but blurry). I love that picture.

I don't think I really ate at my wedding either.

awww Christina, I'm sorry about the confetti, but I have to tell you those pics that Randy took are just gorgeous!!
And yeah, you and Alex look like twins in the posed family portrait, so cute!:goodvibes

I love all your pics, Randy did an amazing job-just gorgeous!!

SIMPLY STUNNING Christina! The girls dresses, your dress, and the floral in the WP! WOW amazing, it was a beautiful day!

aww i love your dad, he has those red tearing up type eyes... it made me tear up! You looked gorgeous!!!!

Aww thank you, dad was holding back his tears

I just found your report, took 4 hours to read. Everything is/was beautiful but I think what is even better is the love between you and your family. Congratulations.

Thank you for reading my TR…

omg Chris, between you, Alexis and Geancarlo, you three have me in tears!
When you said you lost, I lost it!lol

I love how you and Geancarlo have this huge entourage! And your aisle markers are fabulous! Just gorgeous!!

Thanks Abby – I was very happy how they decorated the WP too

Christina the wedding pavilion was the most beautiful I've seen it! You have AMAZING taste! Were the floral for the pedestals your centerpiece tops or were they something else. I'm definitely using your WP decor for inspiration!

Thank you – they were for the reception as well… Use any images I have here for your wedding…

Amazing pictures I got goose bumps just reading it!! And thank you for your wishes! :goodvibes I wish the same to you and Geancarlo :flower3: Can't wait for more pictures :surfweb: popcorn::

Thank you so much,, more to come

Love the update--2 questions:

1. Did you use Disney floral? Yes and they are awesome
2. I love your LARGE bridal party! That doesn't seem to be hugely done as much lately--how was it received?
Disney organized everything so well with such a large wedding party

OMG!!!! Your dress is gorgeous!!!!!! I've seen some of your pics in your siggy, but these are amazing. Even my husband came in to look at your pics with me, and he loves the dress.

Congratulations on your wedding!

Thank you

Sister, catching up on your PJ/TR.....I love it...you looked amazing that day! I hope my wedding will be as beautiful as yours.

I wish I could go back to that day!!!!:lovestruc

Lex your wedding will be GORGEOUS to, btw I already started tearing some images in a bridal magazine for you..lol

Oooh, Christina!! I teared up at the look on your dads face as he asked you if you were okay! How sweet!!! That was the only time I cried was when I looked at my dad before we walked out....then when we danced!

That is such a sweet picture!!

Its about time!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

I am still waiting on your tr......just saying! :goodvibes

LOL tell her Heather

Awww your daddy was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Toni

Seeing the look in Geancarlo's (sp? so sorry) face is so moving.

I am about to cry.

LOL…

I love the look on Genecarlo's face. You look goregous, and you dad looks so sweet!

Thank you, my dad is best I have to say

The shots in the GF are amazing and you have some great shots with the coach too.

Everything looks beautiful; I love the wedding pavilion floral! Can't wait to read more.

My uncle had a problem with his sugar at our reception and Disney had to call a nurse. I didn't even know about it until several days later since everyone didn't want to say anything in front of me while it was happening, so I completely understand the scare with your grandma.

Wow I am so sorry to hear about your uncle, there is so much that goes on that day.. your mind is flustered

The picture of Geancarlo's first glimse of you and your dad asking if you are ok have me tearing up. I swear between your PJ and Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul, I am mushy, weepy mess over here. :rotfl:

LOL

Oh Christina, how touching the pictures were of your Dad walking you down the aisle!! You looked so beautiful and your Dad looked so handsome!! Geancarlo looks like he was beaming when he saw you!! Can't wait to see more!!!:goodvibes

Yea I love the pic Randy caught of Geancarlo when the doors opened, its priceless..lol

omg Chris, between you, Alexis and Geancarlo, you three have me in tears!
When you said you lost, I lost it!lol

I love how you and Geancarlo have this huge entourage! And your aisle markers are fabulous! Just gorgeous!!

Thanks Abby

Awesome update!
Thanks for posting the Major Domo! I'm seriously thinking about surprising my mom with this. It all looked great!

Oh it’s a great surprise, everyone loved him

Awww, what a beautiful update!!! I love, love, LOVE the pictures!!!

I just really can't pick a fav because they are all so darn good!!!!!

Everyone just looks so good. That is by far, one of the best looking wedding parties I have ever seen. Oh, and a beautiful bride and handsome groom too of course! :goodvibes

Awww Thanks Heather-

Just beautiful!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear that about the confetti cannons! But everything looks like it went perfectly. I LOVE that one pic of you and Geancarlo looking out the window, your train looks exquisite, what a fabulous dress!!

And more than that, you can really feel from the pictures all the love from your family and friends! It's nice to see good people enjoying such a special time! :)

Thanks Lulu- everyone had a great time, they still are talking about it til this day..lol

Awesome update!!! Love all of the pictures!

I showed DH a pic of your whole wedding party and couldn't believe someone had a bigger party than us - and we only had 15 people (which I didn't think was a lot...but he did!).

LOL 25 or so was a lot, but they are family and friends that are very important to us

YAY TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your pictures!!! You had such a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride! I love you and Geancarlo!! So cute together! I can't wait to meet up in January!!!!!

Did you notice that you and Lex have the same pose in this picture?

CG0164110-4-08.jpg

I thought that was funny.

I know I cant wait to meet you and Bobby too, LOL I just noticed the pic of me and LEx..lol

Absolutley beautiful!

Your BP is awesome!

What a great treat for your FG to get to ride in the coach!

Thank you- The bridal party were cracking jokes the whole time and it was great to just laugh with them

You're pics are just BEAUTIFUL!! I don't think I've seen a bad picture yet, you take great pics and make such a beautiful couple!!:lovestruc Thanks for sharing!!!!:goodvibes

Thank you so much

It sounds like Major Domo ended up being a great surprise for everyone. How cute with your curtsey. Its amazing how fast the ceremony flies by, isn't it!?!
Randy got some really great shots of you and Geancarlo at the WP. My flowergirl still talks about being a Disney Princess too, how perfect that yours got to get some pictures in the coach :goodvibes

Vanessa it really does fly by, I thought 25-30 minutes would drag on, I am sure it did for other people but for me it went by quickly

Everything looks so beautiful!! I love the pics and all the flowers. You had my dream wedding!

It's funny b/c the computer is in my DD's room, and she is only 2, and sitting behind me looking at the princess. She said, "Mama, that princess is in my castle and has on my dress!! Tell her to get out of my dress so I can put it on!" :lmao:

Needless to say, I think she likes everything too.
LOL that is so cute…. Tell her she can borrow my dress for her future Disney wedding

OMG not enough words to say how beautiful it all was ... and YOU!

LOL at the brown headed cinderella comment LOL

Geancarlo's grandpa crying is just too sweet.

HA and I loved how TOni pointed out about you and your sis doing the same pose.. cute

LOL I know I didn’t notice the pic either…

I love the pictures of you with the doors. You know where we can like catch a glimpse through the doors.

Lovely!

Thank you, its so hard to pic an ultimate favorite pic

Oh my Christina I'm crying just like everyone else. When I got married (almost 13 years ago) I didn't get nervous or get upset up until I was standing right outside the church doors when I was waiting for my girls to walk down so they could close the door before I went in. I turned to my stepdad and said "ok now I'm nervous". Then the rings, I could hear that song playing in my head and everyone turning to see what was coming. That was great. Your pictures are awesome, the colors were stunning (love pink and brown) and the flowers I can't say enough words on how much I loved them.

I couldn't imagine how that felt. So sorry.

Ok I had quoted a post because there was a picture of you and DH kissing in the WP with Cinderella's castle in the background (but blurry). I love that picture.

I don't think I really ate at my wedding either.

LOL awww.. I probably had 2 bites of my chicken and that was it

awww Christina, I'm sorry about the confetti, but I have to tell you those pics that Randy took are just gorgeous!!
And yeah, you and Alex look like twins in the posed family portrait, so cute!:goodvibes

I love all your pics, Randy did an amazing job-just gorgeous!!

Randy is GREAT, thanks Abby- I wish my roses opened like yours, I thought my roses were to closed

SIMPLY STUNNING Christina! The girls dresses, your dress, and the floral in the WP! WOW amazing, it was a beautiful day!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Christina, what a gorgeous wedding. All the pictures are beautiful of course. Love the bridal party pictures.

Can't wait to hear all about the reception.

Christina,

Your ceremony was BEAUTIFUL!! Your dress is gorgeous! Y'all look so happy. Congratulations!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter