Christmas 2021 Where would you stay

There is nothing more beautiful than the Grand at Christmastime IMHO. Coming back from the parks or having a resort day, the Grand is stunning. Food options great, beds are amazing, and pool is super!

We loved Ft. Wilderness at Christmas, but it is a lot of walking or else the $ to rent a golf cart (or internal bus system), and depending on the weather it can be chilly on the cart. That being said, we are booked there for 3 nights at the start of December :)

Hi, everyone. The parameters of my trip have changed completely. DH decided that it would be better to go in September for (tentative) Food & Wine, 50th anniversary celebration and his mom’s birthday. He only wanted a villa, so we’re staying at BLT in two bedroom villa with a lake view. This is a completely different trip than what I’d imagined, but I think it will be magical nonetheless. Thanks for all the recommendations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter