Christmas at Fort Wilderness Campground 2009

We will be there from 11-18 Dec. This will be my kids (and mine) first time to Disney period, and my wife's first time during Dec. We are very excited. All of the books we consulted said this was about the best time to go to Disney.

Lord willing we will be there through the 18th of December. Love Love LOVE the Fort at Christmastime!

:santa:

Dec 5 to 13. My bd and MVMCP Dec 6. Let's catch up!

We will be there Dec. 6 to 18.

Me, dh and Princess Hollie !!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

we will be at the Ft for our 1st trip to the cabins 12/5 - 12/10 before we sail!! We are very excited for the Ft and can't wait for the campfire and movies and Chip and Dale and Wagon Rides and pony rides and petting zoo and fishing trip and EVERYTHING!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Jennifer and Family

You will all be tired of hearing from me so this will be my last post tonight.;)

Does anyone know of an inexpensive storage place we could rent to store all the Disney Christmas Blow Ups so we don't have to keep lugging them back and forth every year from Georgia? We would love a small place near FW.

Thanks for any help.

Judy, Ken and the Angels

https://www.ownerslocker.com/order/index.cfm

This is one of the DIS sponsors. Your stuff is probably bigger than 22" long X 20" wide X 13" high, but they do store some stuff "out of the box" from what I understand of the owners posts, and they seem to have a genuine interest in serving the storage needs of Disney vacationers. Plus they deliver to Disney :) Might be worth a call.

We go every year in December! LOVE IT! This will be our DD2 3rd trip (out of utero as we went when I was expecting her!) And our DD3mos first trip (Again she has been once before, too!)

Would love to meet some of ya'll. We hope to do a little more with the Christmas decorations this year and we will have a golf cart to help us travela round and catch all of the decorations at the Fort!

See you all soon!

My family and I will be there the 18th through the 27th. This will be our first Christmas and first time at the Fort as a Family. My wife has been to the fort a couple of times and I have been to the fort once in '95 just before Christmas. My wife and I are very excited, we haven't told the kids yet, this will be a surprise for them. We want to see how long it will take them to figure out where we are going.

My family and I will be there the 18th through the 27th. This will be our first Christmas and first time at the Fort as a Family. My wife has been to the fort a couple of times and I have been to the fort once in '95 just before Christmas. My wife and I are very excited, we haven't told the kids yet, this will be a surprise for them. We want to see how long it will take them to figure out where we are going.
Hey Specularius, be sure to bring your kids by to see my Castle show. We will be there from 12/13 to 12/27. Look forward to meeting everybody.

Dave

Hey Dave! :welcome: to the camping boards. I was in 500 last Christmas too and met you a time or two. Your show was AMAZING and can't wait to see it again this year.

Thanks for the "Welcome" Shan-man. Look forward to meeting you again.

Dave

This will be our first year there and it is only for a long weekend, mid-December. We want to do the Osborne lights, and the Candlelight Processional and MK. Lot to do in 2 days.

We have reservations for 12/13 until 01/03. This will be our 6th Christmas at FW. We can hardly wait.:santa:

Hey Boomer1, look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas.

Have a Magical Day.
Dave

We will be there Dec. 4-12. Can't wait. have been to WDW many times but never at Christmas. Looking forward to all the decorations and hopefully no crowds:santa:

Donna
DH - Pat
DD x2
DS

We will be at the Fort Dec. 26 - Jan 2. :cool1: We are bringing our 6 year old grandson with us - it is our birthday gift to him! We brought his brother in 2007 for his 6th. This will be our first time at the Fort and we are really looking forward to it. All the pictures of the decorations are great! I know I can't keep up but we will have something outside to light up our campsite.

Vicky

We will at the Fort 12/27 to 1/2 for our first trip at Christmas time! We are looking forward to the decorations:yay:

Be prepared to have an awesome Christmas trip with all things in the festive spirit. It was wonderful to hear Merry Christmas over and over again, hear Christmas music through out the parks, all the decorations, all the happy campers...it makes for wonderful memories.

Our first Christmas at the Fort was last Christmas and our next will be Christmas 2010. The Fort and WDW are wonderful any time of the year but there's extra magic during the Christmas holidays.

I hope all you have the best trip ever and will no doubt have memories for a lifetime!:love:

Hey Ken and Judy, We were there last December. I love all the decorations of the campsites. It really puts you in that Christmas frame of mind. I made a Cinderella's Castle and had it timed to great Disney music. Did you see it by chance? We were in the 500 loop.
Would be great to meet some folks online and then meet them in person at Christmas.

Have a Magical day
Dave

Wow Dave the video of your castle show is very impressive. We plan to visit the fort and rent a golf cart for an evening. We will be there 12/11-12/16. I'd love to see your castle in person. Do you know when you will have it all set up? Also, do you know where you will be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter