Christmas at Fort Wilderness Campground 2009

Hey Shan-man.
Did we talk you into staying one extra night?

I'm sure gonna try!

ShantaClausSm.png

Hi SM, We arrive on Dec. 5 through 14. Sure would love to meet a local boy in person. Happened to meet Stacktester last year just before we were leaving for home. I had just started DIS then but now I feel I know most of you. :yay:

Yes, indeed! I look forward to meeting you as well. I should be in 300 loop and should be pretty easy to spot... just look for Santa in a burgundy golf cart!

ShantaClausSm.png

we will be arriving on the 31st of Nov, and staying till the 19th of Dec. Christmas time at FW is the best!!!!

We will be at the Fort December 15-December 21. I am so excited because this will be the first time our family has been all together in over two years. Two of my son's serve in the military (one is a Marine and one is a Sailor) so getting their schedules to match has been quite the challenge. Cannot wait!

Hey everybody, I've been lurking for a long time, but just wanted to say thanks for all the updates and I love checking this site everyday to get my Fort fill.

We love FW, especially around Christmas, we'll be there Dec 10th - 13th, (its a suprise trip for my girlfriend). Woohoo, I can't wait!

Everyone on here sounds crazy fun, and I hope to meet some of you while we're there.

We'll be there on the 29th through the Dec. 5th. Our first trip to the world during the holidays. We are getting very excited now! We'll be in the big blue and orange Jeep tent. We'll have an inflatable "band" at our site! See ya there!

Just thought I would share the hat I made for our golf cart:

DSCN3258.jpg

Fort Tapestry with my small Fort Pin Collection:

DSCN3260.jpg

LuckyinGa, Love your decorations! I will have to keep my out for you. And castleman, we saw your castle last year but never realized you had a light show as well. I only saw it in the dark and was still impressed. Now I am definitely looking forward to seeing it in all its glory!!!

Just wanted to let y'all know, I just released several Preferred campsite nights: Nov 29-30, Dec 1, 2, 15, 16. The agent said they will be available shortly, though I'd always heard the next am. Anyhow, now might the time to pick up those extra days!

ShantaClausSm.png

LuckyinGa, Love your decorations! I will have to keep my out for you. And castleman, we saw your castle last year but never realized you had a light show as well. I only saw it in the dark and was still impressed. Now I am definitely looking forward to seeing it in all its glory!!!

Hey disneychck, look forward to meeting you guys at the Fort !!!

Dave

Just wanted to let y'all know, I just released several Preferred campsite nights: Nov 29-30, Dec 1, 2, 15, 16. The agent said they will be available shortly, though I'd always heard the next am. Anyhow, now might the time to pick up those extra days!

ShantaClausSm.png

Oh man, I am really bumbed out. Sure gona miss you this year shan-man.:confused3

Dave,

You can add me to your list! We'll be there Dec 12 - 18. Probably in Loop 300 as I've reserved a preferred and have dogs.

Hopefully I'll have my new Mickey Lamp Post out!

See you then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter