Christmas Bargain Thread....UPDATES THROUGHOUT.......

tillybud,
am i doing something wrong?
i put 4 tins of roses in my basket & it charged me £40,although it says BOGOF,should i just have put 2 in & they automatically send you 4.didn't want to go ahead,as they are only £5 in asda at the minute.did use the code though & it gave £10 off,but still dearer than asda:confused3
tracy

tillybud,
i put 4 tins of roses in my basket & it charged me £40,although it says BOGOF,should i just have put 2 in & they automatically send you 4.didn't want to go ahead,as they are only £5 in asda at the minute.did use the code though & it gave £10 off,but still dearer than asda:confused3
tracy

Im sure that tesco dont apply the discounts until delivery so your balance would show the full amount.

Im sure that tesco dont apply the discounts until delivery so your balance would show the full amount.

Natalie is right, your basket will show the full amount of the goods and it's not until delivery that Tesco apply the discount. My basket came to around the 50.00 mark but I've worked it out, taking into account the buy one get one free offers that I'll only be charged about 18.00 at the time of delivery and my 10.00 cashback is already showing as validated in my quidco account so in theory my xmas goodies are only costing 8.00 :banana: Just a note though, if you're not already a quidco customer they charge you 5.00 for a year, not sure about topcashback ?

Hope this makes it a little clearer.

tillybud,
tracy

I also meant to add that you would need to put 4 tins in. I'm getting 4 tins, some McVitities mini cheddars and gold coins all on bogof, it's great !

Just thought I'd remind everybody that Tuesday is the last day of the Gap 30% off voucher.

Complete and print the voucher here. I believe the voucher is retained upon purchase so if like me you intend to visit Gap and then Gap kids, you'll need to print more than one:thumbsup2

Happy shopping:)

Just thought I'd remind everybody that Tuesday is the last day of the Gap 30% off voucher.

Complete and print the voucher here. I believe the voucher is retained upon purchase so if like me you intend to visit Gap and then Gap kids, you'll need to print more than one:thumbsup2

Dh had loads of these from work, my mums had a right spending spree :thumbsup2

I used this in Friday, I love Gap kids :)

Thanks so much everyone for posting all the bargains you are finding :thumbsup2,keep up the good work.x.

Evans have a sale on online,but not sure of the end date,i love this Mickey Bling T-Shirt
http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...789&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=

Asda.............
Have there up to half price clothes sale on in store.
Also the large 800g tins of Fox's and Victoria choc coated luxury biscuits-£5-half price.

Toys R Us............
Have up to half price on In The Night Garden Toys.
Disney Princess Kitchen is half price at £39.99-lots of half price Disney Princess doll sets as well.
Up to half price on Noddy.
Nintendo DS Professor Layton and Pandora's Box £23.99(the cheapest i have found this game).

Tesco............
There half price Autumn Toy sale has started online inc...
Puppy In My Pocket Pet Palace was £30-now £15.
Animal Hospital Ice Hospital & Rescue Station was £20-now £10.
Toy Story RC Car Buzz Lightyear & Woody was £40-now £20.

Also if your stuggling to get a little something for the childrens grandparents etc..take a look at Asda or Boots online for a selection of calendars,diarys,mugs,mouse mats etc..personalised with your childrens photo's on them :thumbsup2.
I have chosen to do the calendars this year with our photopass pictures of the girls from our trip at Easter :thumbsup2.x.

I got mega bargains in Gap - including a black silk dress for myself :)

The bargain of the day must be the Harrods Grotto booking - absolutely free!
6 child and 3 adult tickets on 22nd December:santa::santa::santa::santa:

The bargain of the day must be the Harrods Grotto booking - absolutely free!
6 child and 3 adult tickets on 22nd December:santa::santa::santa::santa:

yay :banana: well done !!!

Toys R Us have the talking Jesse from Toy Story reduced from 19.99 to 9.99, got her to put away for dd :)

Thanks so much everyone for posting all the bargains you are finding :thumbsup2,keep up the good work.x.

Evans have a sale on online,but not sure of the end date,i love this Mickey Bling T-Shirt
http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...789&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=

Asda.............
Have there up to half price clothes sale on in store.
Also the large 800g tins of Fox's and Victoria choc coated luxury biscuits-£5-half price.

Toys R Us............
Have up to half price on In The Night Garden Toys.
Disney Princess Kitchen is half price at £39.99-lots of half price Disney Princess doll sets as well.
Up to half price on Noddy.
Nintendo DS Professor Layton and Pandora's Box £23.99(the cheapest i have found this game).

Tesco............
There half price Autumn Toy sale has started online inc...
Puppy In My Pocket Pet Palace was £30-now £15.
Animal Hospital Ice Hospital & Rescue Station was £20-now £10.
Toy Story RC Car Buzz Lightyear & Woody was £40-now £20.

Also if your stuggling to get a little something for the childrens grandparents etc..take a look at Asda or Boots online for a selection of calendars,diarys,mugs,mouse mats etc..personalised with your childrens photo's on them :thumbsup2.
I have chosen to do the calendars this year with our photopass pictures of the girls from our trip at Easter :thumbsup2.x.

Brill, I got RC today, what a bargin
yay :banana: well done !!!

Toys R Us have the talking Jesse from Toy Story reduced from 19.99 to 9.99, got her to put away for dd :)
I must nip in and get one of these!

DW has just been ordering from Yankee Doodle for Xmas presents.
£15 for Mini Megapack
1 x Tart Burner from the 4 shown. - Green Frozen Glass, Popcorn, Santa's Elves or Red and Green blown Glass.

1 x Small Jar from : Cinnamon Stick, Hollyberry, Mistletoe, Christmas Cookie, Christmas Wreath or Christmas Eve.

5 x Different Samplers from : Granny Smith, Juicy Orange, Lavender Sage, Lilac Blossoms, Tangerine or Sparkling Grapefruit.

3 x Different Wax Tarts from : Midsummer's Night, Sun and Sand, Sparkling Lemon, Blueberry Scone, Island Spa, Sweet Strawberry, Sandalwood, Mango Peach Salsa or Evening Air.

2 x Random, different scented Tea Lights

1 x Jar Tray or Pillar Stand / Jar Tray

2 x Tea Light holders from the ranges shown

2 x Sampler holders from the ranges shown

http://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/product.php?productid=35218&cat=117&page=1

Mega bargins at Toys r us

Giant peppa pig half price 12.99
Lots of Hanna Montana and Disney princess with money off

I also managed to get a Transformer - can't remember the name 40 pounds for 20 pounds!

Tesco also have the Playmobile aircraft half price at 20 pounds

If anyone's got little ones who are into Mr. Men and Little Miss, then HMV have an offer at the moment, which can be found Here

Box set of DVD's for £9.99, free delivery. Not sure how long the offer is on for, but it's a great little gift if they're into it! :goodvibes

Mega bargins at Toys r us

Giant peppa pig half price 12.99
Lots of Hanna Montana and Disney princess with money off

I also managed to get a Transformer - can't remember the name 40 pounds for 20 pounds!

Tesco also have the Playmobile aircraft half price at 20 pounds

Tescos have a half price sale on toys at the moment. The Giant Pappea Pig is £10 there so an even better bargain then Toys R Us:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter