**** CHRISTMAS bargains thread****

Half price toy sale at Sainsbury's now on. I bought a Disney Princess musical keyboard for £16.

yeah the sainsburys sale is brill. i bought a lot of things today as there were loads of bargains including a toy black and decker workbench and a huge littlest petshop set for £20

Tesco seem to have 'general' items on offer at the moment, I saw quite a few 'Buy 1 get 2 free' in store just an hour or so ago :thumbsup2

We've stocked up on Pringles for our Center Parcs trip :lmao: We literally can 'Pop and never stop' :rotfl2:

The Disneystore have a great new offer, spend £10 and you can buy a Christmas Mickey or Minnie soft toy for £7.50 each. I got both this evening and they are lovely, they should be £20 each!

It's a pity Mandy's on holiday as according to HUKD 1 litre bottles of Baileys (all flavours) are going to be half price starting tomorrow at Morrison's! £9.39 each and limited to 3 per customer according to the post :goodvibes

It's a pity Mandy's on holiday as according to HUKD 1 litre bottles of Baileys (all flavours) are going to be half price starting tomorrow at Morrison's! £9.39 each and limited to 3 per customer according to the post :goodvibes

Ooooh! I will be heading for Morrisons this week then. Thanks. :thumbsup2

Sainsburys have Baileys litre bottles ( all flavours) for £9.39 today and no minimum spend. Only popped in for milk but would have been rude not to buy one :rotfl:

Republic have 25% off everything (excluding G-Star) online and in-store this weekend only :thumbsup2 Saw a bag I liked the other day, glad I didn't buy it there and then!

Some really good bargins this week! Gap have 30% off from Monday again if anyone needs the voucher pm me your emaill address !

The Disneystore have a great new offer, spend £10 and you can buy a Christmas Mickey or Minnie soft toy for £7.50 each. I got both this evening and they are lovely, they should be £20 each!

I've just done this, what a bargain, I sorted out three Christmas presents and treated myself to a decoration (I even got 10% off using code WDTC - not on the Mickey and Minnie though), I'm chuffed to bits :santa:

I've decided to give the Bailey's a miss this year, I may buy a small bottle for much closer to Christmas, but I need to shift my holiday weight first, Bailey's is just too moreish :santa:

Republic have 25% off everything (excluding G-Star) online and in-store this weekend only :thumbsup2 Saw a bag I liked the other day, glad I didn't buy it there and then!

My girls took advantage of this offer, they love Republic :santa:

Wow this hasn't been updated in a while :(

I'm assuming everyone knows that Debenhams have their up to 25% off online at the moment! In-store Wednesday (I think).

Wanted to point out that in the Debenhams sale they're currently selling the original Twilight DVD at £4 (Play/Amazon are £5.99!), use code PXCP to get 10% off (also usable on other things but not everything) making it £3.60 :thumbsup2 Don't forget 5% Quidco to get even more off!

Also I just ordered 2 8m rolls of wrapping paper from them at £1.75 a roll! Bargain I thought! I don't even think I need that much, the 1 roll will probably do me but I was essentually getting 2 rolls for the price of one (normally £3.50) so why not! Also picked up the matching tags at 75p for a pack of 8.

Pleased that I'm about 3/4 through my Christmas shopping now! I've vowed NOT to go shopping during the weekends as the shops are already packed! Plus I hate shopping at this time of year and feel that everything is cheaper online :goodvibes

Sainsbury's kids' clothes on sale. Lots 50% off. Picked up a few stocking fillers like pants / vests Minnie Mouse / Charlie and Lola for half price.

Tesco hav 2 bottles of spirit for £20 now.

If anyone has an iPhone you can get an app called voucher cloud which has lots of different discounts in shops and resturants

Anyone looking for Assasin's Creed:Brotherhood which came out today, Sainsbury's are selling it for £29.99 on PS3/Xbox :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter