~Christmas Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED

I recieved my exchange today from Monica (Leith78) I recieved:
A white fluffy ball orniment and a red fluffy ball orniment.
A silver star orniment.
A set of red christmas tree shaped orniments.
A glass angel orniment.
A red ball candle holder orniment.

I love them all. thank you so much.

I recieved my exchange today from Monica (Leith78) I recieved:
A white fluffy ball orniment and a red fluffy ball orniment.
A silver star orniment.
A set of red christmas tree shaped orniments.
A glass angel orniment.
A red ball candle holder orniment.

I love them all. thank you so much.

Glad you like everything! Hopefully they all made it to you without too much wear and tear! Happy Holidays to you and your family. :goodvibes

I received mine yesterday from Goofyshell.

I got a Santa Tinkerbell, a Santa that I can personalize and frame that has a snowman and 2009.

Thank you Michelle! Love them all! :santa:

:cool1: all exchanges-with the exception of one exchange have been sent out. :thumbsup2 Looking forward to hearing of all those arrivals. :santa:

Just returned home from Myrtle Beach and my package was sitting on our front porch. Thanks so much, both ornaments are great. I received a Hallmark A Visit from Santa (Santa with a polar bear), and a Jim Shore Angel with the Nativity.

Thanks again. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

I am glad you liked them. When I saw the Jim Shore one I just had to buy it.

I recieved a package of ornaments today from mommytotwo aka Patsy. It included:

A carved snowmand, a stuffed christmas tree, a metal heart christmas tree and a hawaiian ornament. I especially loved the hawaiian ornament. It is really cool. Thank you Patsy and I will mail your as soon as I get home from Disney. Do you know if I can ship it from Disney???

Alison

Just opened mine from Dania! I got silver bells, an adorable gingerbread man, a big wooden snowman ornament (he's beautiful), and two more snowmen-one of them is a bell ( I LOVE bells). Thank you so much!

You're welcome Lauren, I am glad you liked everything. (I thought about putting your name on the one, but my handwriting is so bad!)

I received my package today from Cherry-Pops (Cheryl). She sent two packages of jingle bell ornaments, 3 crystal like ornaments, a package of milk chocolate baubles, red Christmas tree confetti, and a light up snowflake hanging decoration. My youngest DD is trying to steal it away from me:rotfl:
Thanks so much Cheryl! What a great package!:santa:

I'm home, we had a great time.

I received my package, thank you Sarah Carter.
She sent a Tink ball ornament and 2 packs of small ornaments. The small ornaments are Mickey, Minnie, Pulto, Donald, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger.

I recieved a package of ornaments today from mommytotwo aka Patsy. It included:

A carved snowmand, a stuffed christmas tree, a metal heart christmas tree and a hawaiian ornament. I especially loved the hawaiian ornament. It is really cool. Thank you Patsy and I will mail your as soon as I get home from Disney. Do you know if I can ship it from Disney???

Alison

You're welcome :santa:. I am not sure if you can send it from Disney or not. :confused: Does anyone else know?

Thank you Lauren for the great ornaments. I had received-
*2009 Mickey jingle ornament
*Mickey Mouse snowflake ornament
*Fall scented candle
*Christmas napkins
*Ghirardelli double chocolate hot cocoa

Thank you very much Laure for a fun exchange. I will have fun putting up my ornaments :santa:. Happy holidays to you, and your family!!!

Do you know if I can ship it from Disney???
I'm sure you can, but I think the cost would be quite high! I wouldn't ship to myself at home from Disney, let alone to Hawaii - just too costly. JMHO ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter