***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Received***Participants, please check memo in red

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as you receive them. But do not open your exchange until December 1st, during our Open Party. I will then post a What did you receive thread, so tell us about your goodies, and thank your partner then.

If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

Be sure to pack everything well so that things do not break or get damaged during transit. Delivery confirmation is suggested.

Please send out your exchanges ON TIME.

Have fun everyone! :santa:

***We have a few stockings that have not yet arrived at their destinations. If you have not received your stocking and/or if the stocking you have sent out has not yet been received, please check in with me. There is only two days left till the Opening Party.

I haven't had my name yet? Has it been sent?

Only some names were going out early. The sign-ups are still open until Friday ;)

Thanks Nancy....I've just read the other thread where it was explained. :)

Thanks Patsy for giving me my pal's name early since I'll be leaving for Myrtle Beach on Saturday.

I did drop my box off today at the Post Office so it's on its way.

All names have been sent out so please check your pm boxes. Please remember to include a stocking in your exchange, and to send out your exchanges ON TIME! :santa: We had a great turn out on this exchange :santa:. Have fun everyone!!!

mine name is picked up and i'm excited to shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter