***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Received***Participants, please check memo in red

Mine is ready and will probably go out Tuesday. Will report back when it actually does ::yes::

Went shopping today. I'll be sending it off tomorrow.

Didn't make it to the PO Saturday, and won't be able to today, but plan to mail tomorrow and will post as soon as I do!

I got all my shopping done today. I had some pretty strange-for-me requests. But I got them. :thumbsup2 This was not one I could have shopped ahead of time for. :rotfl2::lmao:

My package arrived already today! :woohoo: I can't wait to open it! :hyper: (December 1.....so far away! I just keep staring at the box so I'd better hide it!) Thank you to my sender. :cloud9: I don't want to ruin anyone's surprise so I won't reveal the name on the box. :goodvibes

I am still shopping but hope to get it all done by the end of the week. Will post as soon as it goes out. :banana:

We hope our secret buddies take a long time to send it so we don't have to wait so long to open it. :santa::rolleyes1

My package arrived already today! :woohoo: I can't wait to open it! :hyper: (December 1.....so far away! I just keep staring at the box so I'd better hide it!) Thank you to my sender. :cloud9: I don't want to ruin anyone's surprise so I won't reveal the name on the box. :goodvibes
:confused3

We hope our secret buddies take a long time to send it so we don't have to wait so long to open it. :santa::rolleyes1
That's a good point! How will I know which box NOT to open? I am in the YC and Stocking exchange right now. :confused3 Luckily I already received my ornament exchange! :thumbsup2

:confused3

That's a good point! How will I know which box NOT to open? I am in the YC and Stocking exchange right now. :confused3 Luckily I already received my ornament exchange! :thumbsup2

Okay, you talked me into revealing it was from KimRaye. :) I didn't know if I could reveal that part yet or had to wait until 12/1. Thank you, KimRaye!

I just had the same thought. Maybe this is my YC exchange and I can open it now? How will we know for sure which is which? I REALLY don't want to wait until 12/1 to open both of them! This is torture! :rolleyes1

Mine are postal.

I did mark the outside so you would know not to open them yet. :thumbsup2

I'm still shopping.

I plan to mark the outside of the box so my pal will know not to open it.

Good point....I am mailing today. I will mark it.

Kim......I will send you a note about your YCE ;)
Dede, you too :rotfl:

Here is my piece of proof :cool1: Of course the picture is cut off to not reveal where all that stuff went, or who it went to :rolleyes1

:laughing: the top of my post office receipt as to what day and when this stuff went out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter