Cinderella/princesses..differences in venues? comments please

Cindymere

Mouseketeer
I, too, got caught up in the change of policy and thought I was calling 1 week ahead to be sure of the time/date etc when I found out.

So this is what I wound up with (this was in sept but I just found this board):

No breakfast at the castle.

Party of 8 for 1900 Park Fair in the Grand Floridian for dinner with Cinderella and the Cindy characters.

The next day:
breakfast for 8 at the Norwegian castle with all the princesses minus Cinderella.

My 4 year old DD is obsessed with the princesses, especially Cindy and jasmine.

Do you all think we'll be o.k. with this set up, or do you think I really need to pursue the castle?

Last visit 3 years ago we missed the castle breakfast and just took DS for lunch in the castle. No characters showed up.

I absolutely cried on the phone! I'm a grown woman crying because for the second trip in a row, I couldn't get the castle for breakfast.

But do you all think we'll be o.k. with the Cinderella dinner and princess breakfast instead?

Thanks for the comments.

we have done the castle breakfast several times and have done the Norway breakfast once...I think that with the new addition of the Cindy 1900 Park Fare dinner you have the potential for all your princess needs met...you will see cinderella at 1900 and will see other princesses at Norway...the castle is beautiful but the Norway breakfast is also wonderful and with PF you have a new venue...I think you'll be okay. Also, if by some chance Jasmine is not at Norway the morning you are, you may be able to meet up with her in Morocco....Have a wonderful trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter