Cinderellas table vs. Be our Guest for March

I loved the atmosphere at BOG, and the service was fantastic. We were there 1 week ago. The food was pretty darn good, too! We were near where the Beast stood for pictures, and we could get up and go see the different rooms with masks on. I loved the “snow” falling outside the ballrooms. We did CRT during our last trip, but that was for breakfast a couple years ago. My daughter loved hugging the princesses. She also got a wand and a wishing star. (Not sure if they still do that.) I’d suggest BOG if you’ve never been and maybe wait until character meets come back for CRT if you’re a big princess fan.

Can I ask what you ordered? Hoping to snag a reservation there for our upcoming trip and while I love the whole experience in terms of the ambiance, have always had just okay food (probably ordering the wrong things).
It shouldn't be hard to snag one. I see them available frequently right now since they have a smaller menu and its pre fixe mean and both lunch and dinner off the same options for the same cost $62pp

I have only been to the BOG for lunch and the CRT when they had all the princesses. Both had merits. If you can't see and meet all the princesses, I would go with BOG, although I cannot comment on the current menu.

At Cinderella's, you're paying a premium for a character meal, but due to Covid you won't get to see any of the characters. I'd do BOG.

I thought they had dropped the price to be in-line with BOG at the moment due to the no characters.

I believe they did. It's $65 a person now.

Thanks. I'm stalking an ADR for my Feb Break trip. Currently have BOG, but I'm more impressed with the CRT gluten-free options. We'll see... Technically my park reservation is for Epcot on the day in question, but I figure if CRT comes through I can change it, if not, I'll drop BOG and just do Epcot.

Thanks. I'm stalking an ADR for my Feb Break trip. Currently have BOG, but I'm more impressed with the CRT gluten-free options. We'll see... Technically my park reservation is for Epcot on the day in question, but I figure if CRT comes through I can change it, if not, I'll drop BOG and just do Epcot.

They are both nice experiences. I've enjoyed both. I don't think you can go wrong.

Sorry for a silly question. At CRT now do you still get the wishing Star and wand/sword?

So has the price of CT dropped, too, from $70+? Possibly looking to book here because we want an upscale experience somewhere and Victoria and Alberts is closed until who-knows-when haha

So has the price of CT dropped, too, from $70+? Possibly looking to book here because we want an upscale experience somewhere and Victoria and Alberts is closed until who-knows-when haha
It is about 62pp above age 9 and 37pc 3-9

We’re actually doing CRT on our next trip BECAUSE of the lack of characters. With 2 boys we’ve never been motivated to spend the $$ on a princess meal. So I figured why not take advantage of the slightly lower price point and check the “eat in the castle” box.

Without the characters honestly now both aren't worth the money going too. CT you have to pay a crazy up front price before going and now NO princesses. BOG is "ok" but definitely not worth the price you pay. Both have really good atmosphere but ask yourself if you and your family want to spend $200 plus on a nice room to eat food in.

I've done both, BOG in Aug and CRT in Dec. Preferred CRT hands down. Going again in March so my DGKs can experience it.
Cinderella comes out multiple times, and they do some Bippity Boppity thing with the lights that was fun. I enjoyed my food at CRT more than BOG as well.
At BOG we could barely see the Beast, very disappointing.
JMO :)
ETA I should add that BOG was myself, DS8, DD25 and DGSs 2&3. CRT was DH, myself and DS8. So no little princess for us and we still enjoyed. In March it'll be DSnow9, DD25, DGS 2&4 and new DGD6 months. 😁

Last edited:
Character / themed meals are almost never "worth" the money, food wise. You're paying for the experience and the atmosphere. Both CRT and BOG are worth doing once IMO. The cost of CRT is slightly lower right now due to no princesses interaction. If the princesses aren't super important to you and you just want to eat in the castle, now is a good time to do CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter