Cirque du Soleil Discount?

Not at this time. There was a discount about this time last year. I have been waiting all year to hear of a discount on Cirque too. I finally broke down a ordered my tickets for April just the other day. I called to make sure there were no discounts. I tried all of them AAA, DVC, Disney visa....NOTHING!!!

Good news for you... It has been my luck, that since I have purchased my tickets already...It usually means that a discount will soon be offered:rotfl2:

Good luck:)

Don't believe there is a current DVC discount offer for Cirque. They do seem to pop up every so often, so it's a good idea to keep checking if your trip is still a ways out.

Sometimes there are discounts on Cirque for Disney Visa and Annual Passholders, but AFAIK, there aren't any for those right now either.

Just keep a lookout for them - from what I've heard they are offered every now and then to DVC members, but mostly when they do offer them it's for AP holders and Disney Visa holders. Good luck on finding them! :)

I must be going nuts then. I thought I had read on the dvcmember site something about a 20% discount up until June dates. This was after I had already purchased two tickets for May. But now I can't find the thing anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter