Not open for further replies.

CAJUNWDWFAN

Do or Do Not, There is No Try!
I have the following room codes for trade

(1) High School Musical Gym room

(1) POTC Fortress Room Code

(1) Jungle CRuise Tent Room Code

Any offers? No ride pieces or buyables.

Hello, what would you like for the tent? Please tell me I hate when i ask that and they say "offer"?

I have nothing to offer atm because i can't really see my stuff.

Hello, what would you like for the tent? Please tell me I hate when i ask that and they say "offer"?

I have nothing to offer atm because i can't really see my stuff.

stuff i'm currently looking for

-nemo submarine middle section
-bubbling cauldrons
-spooky trees
-gold retro furniture
-50th director chairs
-Atis pins
-Haunted Mansion pins
-Jungle cruise pins (not the giraffe pin)
-magic pins
-pirate quest items
-dream items
-herbie items
-sorcerer hat
-mickey ears (black or gold)
-mickey tv
-red space suit magic
-snowman (white or gold)
-mission space suit pieces (original not green)
-tomorrowland 8/9 orange pin
-kali couch pieces

How about...

1 spooky tree?

or spooky tree and 1 kali piece?

If you agree to this trade I will have to try the code first. To make sure you're not a scammer. I do this with everyone who are trading codes and like my offers.

i would really totally love a jungle tent room ,they r on my wish list lol but im afraid im quite poor at the mo :( [put it this way i dont have anything on your wishlist! :(] ...
anything else you want or would consider?
D. :wizard:

i would really totally love a jungle tent room ,they r on my wish list lol but im afraid im quite poor at the mo :( [put it this way i dont have anything on your wishlist! :(] ...
anything else you want or would consider?
D. :wizard:

I would like to trade it to you but, if you don't have anything from my list, sorry I cannot help you.
I'm sure you understand.

How about...

1 spooky tree?

or spooky tree and 1 kali piece?

If you agree to this trade I will have to try the code first. To make sure you're not a scammer. I do this with everyone who are trading codes and like my offers.

Thanks for the offer! It's a start. I like the two items you have offered but I would request you add one or two more items for this room code. Perhaps by adding another tree and another kali piece or perhaps other items from my list. I would be more inclined to accept the trade if you would add to the offer. Thanks!

No Prob!

This is my offer:

1x Spooky Tree
2 pieces of kali

pm me the code if you like this, im currently on vmk. Tell me your vmk name and i will go to your room. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter