POTC fortress...

4 gold penny press
5 red
2 gold scorboards
2 jafar hats
3 santa chairs
1 bat magic

DEAL??

Sounds good, I'll be on VMK for opening in about 10 minutes search for me JEDIYODA. We can trade half the items, i'll send you the code, then you can trade the rest of the items. But you can ask anyone I have a very good reputations reguarding code trades.

lol I want the HSM room now >.< LOL
Uhh.. what would you like for it? I have a yellow space top :O

And yes people that is trading with JEDI, you can trust him..
I traded him for a code yesterday

Sounds good, I'll be on VMK for opening in about 10 minutes search for me JEDIYODA. We can trade half the items, i'll send you the code, then you can trade the rest of the items. But you can ask anyone I have a very good reputations reguarding code trades.

POTC Fortress room code still available. The person that offered for (ToastedChip) it backed out.

:goodvibes Hiya.
I have original yellow space pants and sorcerer hat.
Anything you would trade for those? ??
PM me please
Thanks bunches.
sincerely
BbanddGGeekk;)

:goodvibes Hiya.
I have original yellow space pants and sorcerer hat.
Anything you would trade for those? ??
PM me please
Thanks bunches.
sincerely
BbanddGGeekk;)

I sent you a PM earlier this morning. Do you still want to trade and when can we meet?

do you still have the jungle tent room available? If so I offer a spooky tree and a bubbling cauldron.

do you still have the jungle tent room available? If so I offer a spooky tree and a bubbling cauldron.

I do still have it but looking for a little more that that for it. Can you add or modify your offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter