Closed.....0 DVC POINTS FOR RENT @ Per Point. CAN BE USED AT ANY DVC RESORT. SSR Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gretel97

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hi Everyone,

Closed

I have 0 DVC points to rent for $0 per point.

These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club Resort. My points are based at SSR.

I have been a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points for over 18 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.

I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Marc

Last edited:
Let me help make your Magical Disney Vacation Dreams a Reality Today.

Looking for Disneyland hotel Studio for March 5th to March 7th. Open to 1 bedroom also. Can't do the Duo as there is 3 of us. Let me know if anything available. Thank you so much for your time and effort

Looking for Disneyland hotel Studio for March 5th to March 7th. Open to 1 bedroom also. Can't do the Duo as there is 3 of us. Let me know if anything available. Thank you so much for your time and effort
ok I will gladly check for you now. Thanks Rich

Unfortunately, there is nothing available for those dates.

Good morning and Happy Friday. Let me help you reserve your Magical Disney Vacation today.

Hi Everyone,

I have 250 DVC points to rent for $17 per point. For point rentals 251 points or more I will discount to $16 per point.

These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club Resort. My points are based at SSR.

I have been a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points for over 18 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.

I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Marc
Hi and thank you for the offering! I'm looking for a studio at BWV or Wilderness Lodge April 18-22nd for another magical getaway for my dayghter and I.

Hi and thank you for the offering! I'm looking for a studio at BWV or Wilderness Lodge April 18-22nd for another magical getaway for my dayghter and I.
Right now there is only 1 Night April 21 at Copper Creek for 18 DVC points.

Hi!
Looking for any of the following 3/8-3/14
Two bedroom at Beach Club
Two Preferred Studios at Boardwalk
Two Studios at Beach Club
Two Studios at Rivera
Two tower studios at Rivera
Thanks!

Hi!
Two Studios at Rivera
Thanks!
Hi Savanna

I will check for you.

Hi!
Two Studios at Rivera
Thanks!
Unfortunately, there is no availability for the dates that you requested at the resorts you requested.

3 adults, 1 child (11 yo) - traveling 02/16 - 02/18 - prefer SSR but will do OKW. Need one bedroom or larger. Would be interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter