Closed.....0 DVC POINTS FOR RENT @ Per Point. CAN BE USED AT ANY DVC RESORT. SSR Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 adults, 1 child (11 yo) - traveling 02/16 - 02/18 - prefer SSR but will do OKW. Need one bedroom or larger. Would be interested!
Unfortunately, the is no availability at any DVC property for the dates you requested,

Hello! We are interested in a one-bedroom at Beach Club or Polynesian for April 27-May 4 of this year. If you could let me know if you can accommodate, that would be wonderful!

Hello! We are interested in a one-bedroom at Beach Club or Polynesian for April 27-May 4 of this year. If you could let me know if you can accommodate, that would be wonderful!
Hi, I will check for you.

There is no availability at either the Beach Club or the Polynesian for all the dates you requested.
There is availability at Saratoga Springs Resort Standard Location 209 DVC Points / Preferred 246 DVC Points
Old Key West 201 DVC Points
Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village Standard View 207 DVC Points
Riviera Resort Preferred Location 354 DVC Points

There is no availability at either the Beach Club or the Polynesian for all the dates you requested.
There is availability at Saratoga Springs Resort Standard Location 209 DVC Points / Preferred 246 DVC Points
Old Key West 201 DVC Points
Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village Standard View 207 DVC Points
Riviera Resort Preferred Location 354 DVC Points

ok thanks - is there a 2 bdrm at Animal Kingdom?

Going to Disneyland between March 15th-21st. Interested in either hotel property (Grand Californian or Disneyland Hotel). Also interested in just a single night or two at one of the on property hotels and staying elsewhere if there's a one night available.

Best, Jedi.

There is only availability on March 29 in a Duo Studio Standard View for 2 People for 25 DVC points or Deluxe Studio Preferred View for up to 4 People for 34 DVC Points. Nothing else is available right now in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter