CLOSED. 200 Points for Rent. $10/pt. SSR August 2022 UY. Need to be used by July 31, 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrabit

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Last minute Disney Vacation? 200 points available for rent, August 2022 UY, SSR. Need to be used by July 31, 2023. $10/point.

Payment accepted through Venmo or PayPal. Send a private message with your dates!

Please send personal message.

Thank you.

Last minute Disney Vacation? 200 points available for rent, August 2022 UY, SSR. Need to be used by July 31, 2023. $10/point.

Payment accepted through Venmo or PayPal. Send a private message with your dates!

Thank you.
I’ll need one night the night of July 14th, please let me know if this may be possible

Thank you.

For some reason it won’t let me send a PM. Please let me know about July 13 and 14th

Thank you.
I can do

Hello! Going out on a limb but looking at Animal Kingdom Lodge in a one bedroom or studio July 17-19 (savanna view if possible) or even a one bedroom at OKW July 12-19. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter