CLOSED 204 +/- points to rent SSR home resort @ $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. SInce we messaged last, there is only a 1-bedroom at SSR for the first 4 nights. Only Oct 3-7 for 132 points. There is another 1-bed at SSR for the night of the 8th for either 20 or 24 points (depending upon standard or preferred type of room

Disney will move your belongings from the first room to the 2nd as long as you have them packed.

Please let me know if you want this booked as I am really not sure how long it will last.

Leon
P.S. Please text or call at 914-417-1370 as I will NOT be at my computer all day long but I will have my phone with me.

Hi. There are studios at the following
Grand Floridian........................................................115 points
Grand Floridian (them park view)......................150 points

Everything else is partial view or wait listed.

If interested, please call me at 914-417-1370. It is way quicker to do this by phone

Best
Leon

I’ve been searching for a 1bd at okw on 10/20/22. Just adding a night if you saw anything. Thanks so much

Sorry, but only wait listed at this point

I don't know if you are set in stone for OKW, but there are one-bedrooms at SSR, and also at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village,

Let me know if you want to pursue thise.

Leon

I have 204 points to rent that must be used by 11/30/2022.

Now that travel is opening up, this is your chance to have a magical vacation. I guarantee you will have a magical time
Hi! I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults for July 16-19th 2022, if there's any availability please let me know! Thank you

I just checked EVERY resort and there is only a room at SSR for the night of the 17th There is however a 1-bedroom available for that time period. Let me know if you want to consider that, and we can see what we can work out.

Leon

Looking for a 1 bedroom 9/02/22 - 9/10/22. Do you have any availability?
Thanks,
Elle :)

Hello Ellie

SSR has a one bedroom checking in on 9/2 and checking out on 9/10 for 210 points . Other resorts have wait lists so just let me know if you want to proceed with SSR.

Leon

Hello Ellie

SSR has a one bedroom checking in on 9/2 and checking out on 9/10 for 210 points . Other resorts have wait lists so just let me know if you want to proceed with SSR.

Leon
I would like to proceed. I sent you a DM earlier. We could continue there.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter