CLOSED--70 Points for Rent @ $13.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kevin- Yes, I still have points. I did check the availability, as you may have also, and there is available a Vero Beach...Deluxe Inn Room-Standard View...in on 10/5 and out on 10/8...42 points. If you want to go ahead with this reservation, start a "conversation" / PM so that I can get your information privately.
Thanks Kevin! Lori.
Hi Lori, sorry for the late reply. I had a family emergency and haven’t been online. Unfortunately we’re going to have to cancel our trip so I won’t be needing the reservation after all. Thank you for your quick response.

Hi Lori, sorry for the late reply. I had a family emergency and haven’t been online. Unfortunately we’re going to have to cancel our trip so I won’t be needing the reservation after all. Thank you for your quick response.

No worries!

Hello, we are hoping to rent a Boardwalk Villas 2 bedroom for 1 night - Thursday, October 18th. Thanks so much!!

Hello, we are hoping to rent a Boardwalk Villas 2 bedroom for 1 night - Thursday, October 18th. Thanks so much!!

Hi WeDisney4- Sorry, no availability at ANY resort for ANY room type for the one night 10/18....unbelievable! L.

Hi P- AKV-KIDANI is studio "standard view"....in on 8/8 and out on 8/10... 16 points per night = 32 points. "Sleeps up to 4".
This room is also available on 8/6 and 8/7.

Hi Lori-

Wondering if AKL is still available for 8/8 - and if you still have points for rent? Thanks so much!

Hi Lori,

Wondering if you can transfer 54 points or is it strictly renting? I was looking to stay at Copper Creek Cabin on 9/10 for 1 night. I'm short on points. Thank you.

Hi Lori-

Wondering if AKL is still available for 8/8 - and if you still have points for rent? Thanks so much!

Hi P- Yes, still have a few points left. No, AKL-KIDANI does not have availability.
There is availability at:
BWV...14 points.
BLT...19 points.
Lori.

Hi Lori,

Wondering if you can transfer 54 points or is it strictly renting? I was looking to stay at Copper Creek Cabin on 9/10 for 1 night. I'm short on points. Thank you.

Hi Lu lou- I have never transferred points before...prefer renting. However, I did not find any availability for Copper Creek cabin on 9/10. Lori.

Is there any availability for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids) for 4 nights in any studio through October?

Hello. Looking for any studio at DW for two, checking in 8/31 or 9/1 through 9/3 (so 2 or 3 nights). Thanks

Is there any availability for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids) for 4 nights in any studio through October?

Hi RQN- Sorry, there is no availability for any studios for 4 nights in the month of October or November. Lori.

Hello. Looking for any studio at DW for two, checking in 8/31 or 9/1 through 9/3 (so 2 or 3 nights). Thanks

Hi Chris- The only availability is for one night....check in on 8/31 and out on 9/1...available at OKW or SAR...17 points and 19 points respectively. Lori.

Hi, looking for a last-minute reservation for this coming Monday 8/13 - 8/15, studio anywhere for one person.

Looking to see if there is any availability for one night only, 8/28, 8/29 or 8/30 @ Poly or GF. Thanks!

Hi P- Yes, still have a few points left. No, AKL-KIDANI does not have availability.
There is availability at:
BWV...14 points.
BLT...19 points.
Lori.

Thanks! I was just told AKV was available for 8/8 - 16 points. If so, I would like to book.
If not, would be interested in one of the other options.

Hi, looking for a last-minute reservation for this coming Monday 8/13 - 8/15, studio anywhere for one person.

Hi La- There is availability for a studio in on 8/13 and out on 8/15:
SAR-standard room...28 points.
SAR-preferred room...34 points.
Lori.

Thanks! I was just told AKV was available for 8/8 - 16 points. If so, I would like to book.
If not, would be interested in one of the other options.

Hi P- Yes, there is availability at AKV-KIDANI...Deluxe Studio-Standard View...in on 8/8 and out on 8/9...16 points.
This was very strange...when I checked this morning, it was available and then I went back in to verify "kidani" and it wasn't there as available...I don't know what happened...actually, I checked twice! If you are interested in this, start a conversation...I will need info...it is very late at this point...don't know if this will work. Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter