CLOSED 756 Points for Rent, $13, anywhere thru 11/30/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
any availability aulani 7/29-8/3/2014 2 bedroom

I only see 1 day, Tuesday 7/29 in 2BR L-0 Ocean for 79pts, but 1 day back 7/28 in that same room is also available. Back one more day 7/27 is available in a different 2BR Pool/Garden for (70). I checked 1BR and that same Tuesday is available in Ocean(58) or Standard(44), Studio Ocean(29), and hotel (20) but no other nights. I guess no one wants that Tuesday? Also available is 7/27 in a different 2BR L-O Standard view (70).

If somehow a studio worked, 7/27,28, and 29 are showing available in Ocean for (29 each).

But if somehow just 1 night to experience Aulani is something you'd like, let me know.
Neil

Hi - I'm interested in a studio, three nights, anytime *consecutive* between 10/15-10/25 2014
You're welcome to PM me.

Hi - I'm interested in a studio, three nights, anytime *consecutive* between 10/15-10/25 2014
You're welcome to PM me.

Hi. The only consecutive three nights during your date range at any resort in a studio is Saratoga Springs for October 20 21st and 22nd. Let me know if you'd like to book this.

Hi-

We're headed to Disneyland for the first time in July. Probably a long shot, but is there anything available at VGC for 7/19 through 7/26?

Thanks!
Erin

Hi there! We are looking to stay in a studio 9/23-10/1. Is there anything available that week?

Hi there! We are looking to stay in a studio 9/23-10/1. Is there anything available that week?

Hi there. There does have availability at Saratoga Springs in a studio all eight days. Beach club boardwalk Bay Lake grand Floridian and wilderness Lodge have one night or zero nights for all eight of those states. Old Key West only has four of those nights and they're not in order. animal kingdom has six of the nights but again not in order. If you want to blend two different resorts to make your week you could take Saratoga for five nights and get three consecutive at animal Kingdom Kidani Village. Let me know if any of these options work for you.

Hi, we are looking for a studio room to fit 5 people (1 is a baby) from 29th Oct 2014 till Nov 12th. Are there any resorts available for our dates, would love gfv but guessing that'll be booked up already. Thanks and hope you might be able to find us something.

:thumbsup2

Hi looking for a 1 br or 2 studios for june 16-20. could you let me know waht is available. Thanks.

I am looking for a studio. Wanting to go the week starting Nov 9, for 5 or 7 nights or the week of Nov 16th for 5 or 7 nights. I know availability is very limited but I will give you my preferences in order. Boardwalk, wilderness lodge, Saratoga springs, old key west and AKL. Any of the others are a waste of time to look at. Thanks, Dena Oh and if it helps any, I don't care to start my stay in the middle of the week, I know that probably wouldn't happen, but just to let you know.

Hi looking for a 1 br or 2 studios for june 16-20. could you let me know waht is available. Thanks.

I'm sorry, funeral and busy yesterday. Only SSR has your 4 nts in 1BR for 132 pts. I only found 1 date at AKV. SSR has studio for 64pts. Even OKW only has 1 date.
Let me know if I can book this for you. Since we are within 2 weeks, we'll need to discuss what happens if you need to cancel
Neil

Hi, we are looking for a studio room to fit 5 people (1 is a baby) from 29th Oct 2014 till Nov 12th. Are there any resorts available for our dates, would love gfv but guessing that'll be booked up already. Thanks and hope you might be able to find us something.

:thumbsup2

If baby in crib, that works ok, but will be a little tight. But also 1/2 the points compared to 1BR. VGF has just 1 nt in those 2 wks. OKW only has 2 nts. SSR even only shows 9, but not more than 3 consecutive. AKV Kidani Savannah has just 7 nts, not consecutive. If you are ok to book what's available, and put in waitlists, I feel you'd have enough time to match up your missing dates, but no guarantee. But you won't be able to secure your 2 weeks on points any other way. I'd be willing to book and let you out no charge is you want to try. We could give it about 2 months and at least you'd have about all of the first week available if nothing more came open. If you like this idea, let's talk about it more.
Neil
254-913-0053

I am looking for a studio. Wanting to go the week starting Nov 9, for 5 or 7 nights or the week of Nov 16th for 5 or 7 nights. I know availability is very limited but I will give you my preferences in order. Boardwalk, wilderness lodge, Saratoga springs, old key west and AKL. Any of the others are a waste of time to look at. Thanks, Dena Oh and if it helps any, I don't care to start my stay in the middle of the week, I know that probably wouldn't happen, but just to let you know.

Studios: BWV only has 1 nt in that whole 2 week time frame. No nts at VWL. SSR has every nt except 11/9 of those 2 wks. OKW only has the second week of 11/17-23. No 11/16. AKV Kidani Savannah has the entire 2nd week available. Since you rated SSR over AKV, I could book either 5 or 7 nts starting 11/16 for 104pts SSR or AKV Kidani Savannah Studio for 116pts.

Let me know how that might work for you.
Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter