CLOSED 756 Points for Rent, $13, anywhere thru 11/30/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are interested in AK 9/21-27/2014 2 bedroom 155 pts. Any 2 bedroom on those dates would be wanted as a back up. Thank You!

Hi. I see you wanted the value two bedroom. There are no nights available there. There are two nights available in standard. Saratoga does have all six nights available but it's 238 points. I could put this for you if you'd like to. It's very rare for anyone who's not booking greater than seven months to get those value rooms as those animal kingdom owners usually snatch them quickly. Let me know if you'd like SSR. Neill

Hi I'm looking for a studio 9/24-9/29. 1st choice is boardwalk. 2 adult and 2 children. Thanks

Please check BCV for availablity

2 bdr or 1 bdr
arrive Oct 26
depart Oct 31
Thank you
Anita

Please check BCV for availablity

2 bdr or 1 bdr
arrive Oct 26
depart Oct 31
Thank you
Anita

Hi Anita. Two bedroom only has October 28 on Tuesday. The one bedroom also just has Tuesday the 28th. However Saratoga Springs does have all five nights for 140 points.

Oct 15-21 +/- 1 day
2 adults one child
Prefer studio but will consider one bedroom
Will consider moving resorts or partial dates if available

first time renter I need a studio room Aulani Resort for July 23-27, 2014 and another room for July 23-25 do u have any points left?

first time renter I need a studio room Aulani Resort for July 23-27, 2014 and another room for July 23-25 do u have any points left?

Hi. Nothing available in the studio any type for any of those nights. The hotel room does have Wednesday, January 20 only. I even checked the two bedroom and only July 25 is available. A one bedroom has July 23 and July 25 only. My advice is book through Disney themselves to see if they have rooms.

Oct 15-21 +/- 1 day
2 adults one child
Prefer studio but will consider one bedroom
Will consider moving resorts or partial dates if available

I checked BLT and animal kingdom I'm only finding one night for your week October 21. Nothing at Beach club or boardwalk or grand Floridian. Old Key West has zero nights available surprisingly Saratoga only shows October 15 October 18 October 21. If you don't mind piecing things together we could waitlist the 16th 17th 19th and 20th at Saratoga and try to make a week I would only do this for about a month and see if people are just swapping in and out as rooms come available. Or you could try booking through Disney Central reservations as they may have availability at the many resorts offered.

Thank you for checking.
Can't do SS have to stay in epcot area...maybe next time

Hi,

I'm looking for 107 points for a studio at either BWV preferred or BCV from 9/6-9/13. Can you check to see if either is available and/or willing to do partial at both.

One adult, two children 16yrs and 13yrs.

Best,
Heidi

Looking to rent a savannah view studio @ AKV from August 21-August 27th.

Thank you for any help!!!

Kim

Hi,

I'm looking for 107 points for a studio at either BWV preferred or BCV from 9/6-9/13. Can you check to see if either is available and/or willing to do partial at both.

One adult, two children 16yrs and 13yrs.

Best,
Heidi

Hi. Boardwalk does not have any nights available in the standard view. In the garden view it has September 9 and September 10. However animal kingdom does have all nights available for 102 points in the savanna view. Saratoga also has all nights available for 90 points. Beach club only has September 9 as well. Let me know if you might want to take animal kingdom or Saratoga then move to boardwalk for two nights and then move back to one of the others. We could possibly waitlist one night on either side of your available dates at boardwalk and maybe make it an extra night or two there. But understand that is a gamble.

Looking to rent a savannah view studio @ AKV from August 21-August 27th.

Thank you for any help!!!

Kim

At animal Kingdom in Savannah view Kidani Village has Friday, August 22 Sunday Monday and Tuesday, August 24 25th and 26th. At Jambo house August 21 22nd and August 26 are available. All nights are available at Saratoga. So if you don't mind breaking up your trip we could take what's available at Saratoga and blend with animal kingdom. We could wait list and see if we pick up an extra night or two at the Kidani and that would give you six nights consecutive. As it is now you would have three consecutive nights. Let me know if that something you might consider. Neil.

Looking for three nights starting August 31st and checking out on September 3rd for a Studio at Old Key West. There would be two adults, one child, and a baby. Could move arrival date to September 1st if needed.

Do you still have points available?

We are looking to rent points for Disneyland. We are looking at checking in either Aug. 3,4 or 5th for 4ish nights. Let me know if this is a possibility, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter