(CLOSED) 780 Points for Rent (SSR) - $14 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwr62

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I currently have 200 points left for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs, which also includes the Treehouse Resorts. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $14.00 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $13.00 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

I do accept Paypal, check, or money order.

(This post has been edited to remove private contact information)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there - just reposting for a reply. I'm looking standard room for Aulani for Apr 17-20th. Do you have this available?

I'm looking for a standard room at SSR checking in on Dec 30 for 2 nights. Could you please check for availability?

Thanks

I am looking for something at BWV March 17-21, 2017. Interested in preferred studio. If nothing is available AKL savanna view would be awesome.

I am looking for 8 to 10 nights at the Treehouses the week after Thanksgiving. Would this be too far out to book? Or would this be available in your points please?
Thank you.

I'm looking for a standard room at SSR checking in on Dec 30 for 2 nights. Could you please check for availability?

Thanks

Yes, Standard view is 45 points and preferred view is 50 points for 2 nights, arriving 12/30/17, departing 1/1/18.

Michael

I am looking for something at BWV March 17-21, 2017. Interested in preferred studio. If nothing is available AKL savanna view would be awesome.

Neither resort has those dates available unfortunately.

Michael

I am looking for 8 to 10 nights at the Treehouses the week after Thanksgiving. Would this be too far out to book? Or would this be available in your points please?
Thank you.

If you arrive on 11/26, 8-10 nights is available (10 nights 408 points) (8 nights 330 points).

Michael

Looking for 2 - 2 bedrooms and a studio for 12/27 - 1/2.

I can only do saratoga Springs at this point. A studio is 121 points for a standard view and a 2-bedroom is 318 points. Both are available. I assume when you said you need 2, you meant 2 rooms and not 2 2-bedrooms, and 1 studio.

Michael

I can only do saratoga Springs at this point. A studio is 121 points for a standard view and a 2-bedroom is 318 points. Both are available. I assume when you said you need 2, you meant 2 rooms and not 2 2-bedrooms, and 1 studio.

Michael

I meant 3 rooms. 2 are the 2 bedroom, and 1 studio.

I meant 3 rooms. 2 are the 2 bedroom, and 1 studio.
That would be 757 points. I can do that. The total due if paid in full would be $9841, or if you did a 50% deposit and the balance due on 9/27, it would be $5299 each payment.

Michael

One rental down, have 697 points left for this year, have 1097 available if you're looking for a room at Saratoga Springs after 12/1/2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter