(CLOSED) 780 Points for Rent (SSR) - $14 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking 9/22-10/1 for a deluxe studio standard view preferably AKV but would do others if need be and even split between resorts as well.

Also and preferably actually would be 12/1-12/10 in the same scenario.

I am looking for 12/29, 30 and 31 2017 at SSR standard studio for 70 points. thank you

Hello I am looking for Oct.8th-15th 2017 we were looking a AKL for 116 points for a studio but also open to any available studios. thank you!

Hi, Looking for a studio, any type, any resort except SSR for Jun8-16. Prefer BLT, BWV, BCV, but will book others if those aren't available. Thanks in advance.

Hi, Looking for a studio, any type, any resort except SSR for Jun8-16. Prefer BLT, BWV, BCV, but will book others if those aren't available. Thanks in advance.
I have a pending reservation right now that will use up the bulk of the points I have remaining. Thanks for inquiring!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter