***CLOSED*** 93 Points available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for two nights in Aulani May 18th - May 20th?? Studio room would be preferable. Is there any availability??

Melinda

Unfortunately, Aulani is booked for the dates requested. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Hi I am looking for a one bedroom anywhere (or two studios) for two nights, 4/29 and 4/30, please let me know if anything might be available. Thanks so much!

Hi I am looking for a one bedroom anywhere (or two studios) for two nights, 4/29 and 4/30, please let me know if anything might be available. Thanks so much!

There are multiple 1 bedrooms available but I did not find any studios available. Please find below the room information:

OKW = 66 points
SSR Standard ÷ 67 points
SSR Preferred = 77 points
AKL Standard - Kidani = 66 points
Boulder Ridge = 80 points
BWV Pool / Garden = 80 points

This is all that I found availability for during your requested stay dates. Let me know if you'd like to move forward with any of these options.

Hi looking to buy for 108 points for travel in oct.

I have to points. Are you looking for them to be transferred or for me to book a reservation. Let me know what you're looking for and I can certainly assist.

Last edited:
Travel dates:10/14-10/22
Dates flexible. Can also do 10/13 as arrival or 10/20 as departure
Need studio.

SSR Standard does have this availability and I can book it. Please message me in a PM if you would like to move forward and we can get this setup for you.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio for June 20-23. Preferably SSR or OKW, but anything with studio availability will do! Thank you!

SSR Standard does have this availability and I can book it. Please message me in a PM if you would like to move forward and we can get this setup for you.
Hello, new to thistrying to figure out how to pm Definitely interested!

Hi, I'm looking for a studio for June 20-23. Preferably SSR or OKW, but anything with studio availability will do! Thank you!

SSR Standard is available at 42 points or SSR Preferred is available at 51 points. Message me if you'd like to move forward.

Thanks!

Hello, new to thistrying to figure out how to pm Definitely interested!

I posted on your profile. Click on your username at the top of this page and it will bring up a snapshot of your information. One of the options will be to view your profile. Click on that and you will see my message.

I posted on your profile. Click on your username at the top of this page and it will bring up a snapshot of your information. One of the options will be to view your profile. Click on that and you will see my message.
It says I have no messages, I'll have to try from my computer when I get home. In the meantime, id like to purchase points. What is cost per point?

It says I have no messages, I'll have to try from my computer when I get home. In the meantime, id like to purchase points. What is cost per point?

13.50/pt

I posted on your wall, not in an E-Mail. check your wall in your profile and you will see a note from me. Let me knowmif you have any other questions.

April 09
April 10
Studio
Any location at WDW is acceptable

Thank you

Rhonda

Hello Rhonda,

Unfortunately, there are no studios available for the requested checkin date. There are one bedroom villas available at the following resorts:

OKW = 40 pts
SSR Standard = 42 pts
SSR Preferred = 48 pts

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like any other assistance.

Thanks!

Hello Rhonda,

Unfortunately, there are no studios available for the requested checkin date. There are one bedroom villas available at the following resorts:

OKW = 40 pts
SSR Standard = 42 pts
SSR Preferred = 48 pts

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like any other assistance.

Thanks!
Thank you for checking, that is more the a regular booking at the WDW pages, appreciate your efforts.

1 - 05/13
2 - 05/18
3 - Studio
4 - Open to resorts but looking for the 3 least expensive options for those dates

1 - 05/13
2 - 05/18
3 - Studio
4 - Open to resorts but looking for the 3 least expensive options for those dates

Good morning,

For the date range given (5/13 - 5/18) the only available resort with studio accommodations is SSR - Preferred at 79 points. Please let me know if you are interested in moving forward with this options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter