***CLOSED*** 93 Points available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any points after August? Looking for a 2bdrm at AKL value Nov 7ish for 5 nights (flexible). Thanks!

Do you have any points after August? Looking for a 2bdrm at AKL value Nov 7ish for 5 nights (flexible). Thanks!

I do have the points to make that reservation and currently, there is availability. However, AKL is not my home resort and I am outside of the 7 month window, so I wouldn't be able to book that reservation until April 7th, 2017. If you're not capable of finding the points from an AKL member, I'll be happy to assist you with that reservation.

Hi, so there is currently availability for the value 2 bedroom? I will be in touch in a few weeks. Thanks!

Hi, so there is currently availability for the value 2 bedroom? I will be in touch in a few weeks. Thanks!

I'm sorry, I missed the word value in your request. There is only Savannah View rooms available at this time at 216 points. When we are within the 7 month window opens up, I will be happy to recheck and see if a standard / value room opens up.

Thanks!

Good morning,

For the date range given (5/13 - 5/18) the only available resort with studio accommodations is SSR - Preferred at 79 points. Please let me know if you are interested in moving forward with this options.

Thank you! I'm going to discuss it with my husband this evening after work and I will let you know immediately afterwards. Is the total cost the 79 points at $13.50/pp? I'm looking to keep it around $1100 and I just want to be sure I'm budgeting accordingly.

Also, I'm not sure if you would know this or not, but I'm currently booked to stay at Coronado for those dates but we're looking at alternatives because I'm not overly thrilled with that resort. I already have my FP+ scheduled. If I cancel that reservation and have this one do you think I'll lose those FP+ times? We're AP holders if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Thank you! I'm going to discuss it with my husband this evening after work and I will let you know immediately afterwards. Is the total cost the 79 points at $13.50/pp? I'm looking to keep it around $1100 and I just want to be sure I'm budgeting accordingly.

Also, I'm not sure if you would know this or not, but I'm currently booked to stay at Coronado for those dates but we're looking at alternatives because I'm not overly thrilled with that resort. I already have my FP+ scheduled. If I cancel that reservation and have this one do you think I'll lose those FP+ times? We're AP holders if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Hello, first, you are correct in the budget. It is 79 points at $13.50/point. Secondly, you won't lose your FastPass + reservations. As long as you have a reservation linked to your My Disney Experience, your dining and FastPass + reservations will recognize the linked room reservation.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist with.

hi, looking to use 164? points for a studio,Dec.28-Jan. 5th 8 nights, VWL first choice, BCV 2'nd BLT third. my dates can be flexible. thanks!

hi, looking to use 164? points for a studio,Dec.28-Jan. 5th 8 nights, VWL first choice, BCV 2'nd BLT third. my dates can be flexible. thanks!

Hello, I am not within my 7 month window to book these results. You will need to find someone who has one of those resorts as their home resort to be able to book that reservation for you. I won't be able to book it until May 28th. Sorry.

4/23-4/27
1 bed room
Any resort

Good afternoon,

I was capable of finding the following availability for the reservation that you're looking for:

AKL - Standard View = 128pts
AKL - Savannah View = 152pts
SSR - Standard View = 124pts
SSR - Preferred View = 144pts
OKS = 120pts
BRV = 140pts

Let me know if you would like to move forward with any of these options. Hope you're having a great day!

Mark

Hello, first, you are correct in the budget. It is 79 points at $13.50/point. Secondly, you won't lose your FastPass + reservations. As long as you have a reservation linked to your My Disney Experience, your dining and FastPass + reservations will recognize the linked room reservation.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist with.

Thank you for getting back to me! Unfortunately my husband isn't thrilled with the SSR so I'm going to have to pass. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it!

Thank you for getting back to me! Unfortunately my husband isn't thrilled with the SSR so I'm going to have to pass. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it!

No worries. Hope you have a good trip!

Hello,
I am looking for a studio at either OKW, BWV, Beach Club, or WL May 31-June 2 (Checking out on June 2). Thank you for your time.

Hello,
I am looking for a studio at either OKW, BWV, Beach Club, or WL May 31-June 2 (Checking out on June 2). Thank you for your time.

Unfortunately, there are no studios available at the requested resorts for the date range selected. I checked all resorts and unfortunately, there's no availability for studios at the WDW Resort for that date range. Sorry.

Thank you so much for checking. Are there any 1 bedrooms available? Thanks again for your efforts.

Thank you so much for checking. Are there any 1 bedrooms available? Thanks again for your efforts.

There is availability for the following resorts in a 1 bedroom:

OKW = 54pts
SSR - Standard view = 58pts
VWL = 70pts

Let me know if any of these options interest you.

Thanks!

Mark

Hi there,
I am looking for a studio July 4th - July 10th...or in and around those dates. Busy week I know. :/
Thanks!

Hi there,
I am looking for a studio July 4th - July 10th...or in and around those dates. Busy week I know. :/
Thanks!

Surprisingly, there is availability (though limited) for the dates requested. The following is available:

SSR - Standard = 92pts
SSR - Preferred = 110pts
OKW = 94pts

Please let me know if any of these reservations interest you.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter