[CLOSED] All points taken. Thank you! BLT 195 points $18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey could you tell me if there's a 2BR Villa available at either OKW or BWV for either Nov 1st through 8th or Nov 3rd through 10th. I have my 10 posts for PMs but have not been registered for 24 hours yet so I'm not yet able to PM. Thank you in advance.

What does BWV resort stand for, is that boulder ridge a wilderness lodge? Also, is it only for October? We’re hoping to do poly the week of Labor Day 2020.

BWV stand for Boardwalk Villas.
You would have to find a Poly owner to book for you if check is more than 7 months from today. I can't book at the Poly right now because these aren't Poly points. At 7 months from check in, you can use any DVC points to book. From 7-11 months before check in, only owners at that resort can book for you.

Updated availability below

BLT 195 points for June 2020 UY for reservations 6/1/20-5/31/21. Can borrow points from 2021 as well. Minimum 150 point reservation. $18 per point

BWV 200 points for Oct 2020 UY for reservations 10/1/20-9/30/21. Can borrow points from 2021 as well. Minimum 150 point reservation $18 per point

Old Key West 200 points, for Aug 2020 UY for reservations 8/1/20-7/31/21 Can borrow from 2021 as well. Minimum 150 point reservation. $16 per point

ALL Oct BLT points are gone.

Hi Rich0523, there is a 2BR at OKW for both sets of dates but no 2BR at BWV.

Great. I'd like to discuss further. Should be able to PM soon. Are you able to view what unit(s) are available? Was just trying to see where on the property and on what floor if possible. Thanks again.

Great. I'd like to discuss further. Should be able to PM soon. Are you able to view what unit(s) are available? Was just trying to see where on the property and on what floor if possible. Thanks again.
Hi Rich, no, Disney doesn't let you pick an actual room on a map of the resort. There's no way to tell what actual specific room is available. You choose the resort, room type (studio, 2BR) and for some resorts view (pool, lake, etc), and Disney assigns the actual room at check in. You can request a specific floor but that is not guaranteed.

Updated availability below

BLT 195 points for June 2020 UY for reservations 6/1/20-5/31/21. Can borrow points from 2021 as well. Minimum 150 point reservation. $18 per point

BWV 200 points for Oct 2020 UY for reservations 10/1/20-9/30/21. Can borrow points from 2021 as well. Minimum 150 point reservation $18 per point

Old Key West 200 points, for Aug 2020 UY for reservations 8/1/20-7/31/21 Can borrow from 2021 as well. Minimum 150 point reservation. $16 per point

ALL Oct BLT points are gone.
Do you have 189 points for BWV 1 Bed in November?

Thanks
David

This is my first post so apologies if I'm not doing this correctly. Looking to book November 14 - 21, 2020. Prefer Beach Club Villas or Bay Lake Towers. Would that fit into any of your open points? I know this is a long shot but also looking to find a room for April 25 - 29, 2020. My understanding is probably too late to try and rent DVC points for that soon of a visit. Thank you for your time.

Update: Don't think my stay will meet your minimum points requirements.

Last edited:
Hello Fellow Disneyphiles!

I have the points listed below to rent.
I can book at any DVC resort up to 7 months before check in date.
I can book at the home resorts listed below up to 11 months before check in date.

Home Resorts: BLT, BWV, OKW

BLT 375 points for Oct 2020 UY points for reservations 10/1/20-9/30/21. Can borrow points from 2021 as well. Minimum 200 point reservation. $18 per point

Please note point minimums.

Please PM me with the following information, and I’m happy to check availability.

• Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
  • Resorts (in order of preference)
  • Room type - studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc
  • Preferred view (in order of preference)
I have rented points many times over the years. I use a simple rental agreement, and payment is through paypal. Renter pays paypal fees, if applicable. Full payment is due within 24 hours of receipt of DVC confirmation showing the confirmed reservation in your name. I’m happy to walk you through the process and check availability.

Looking forward to helping you plan the best vacation ever! Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I love to talk Disney!

Hello,

I would be interested in the following:
Check-in Date - Nov 14, 2020
Check-out Date - Nov 21, 2020
Resorts (in order of preference) - BWV, BLT
Room type - studio
Preferred view - Standard

Thank you for posting

Thanks
David
Hi David, yes I do have points for a 1BR at BWV in Nov. Please PM me with dates, and I'll be happy to check availability and answer any questions. Thanks. :)

Hi David, yes I do have points for a 1BR at BWV in Nov. Please PM me with dates, and I'll be happy to check availability and answer any questions. Thanks. :)
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure how to DM on this platform. Here's what I'd like to book:

Check in Nov 21
Check out Nov 28
2 adults
2 Children (17 and 15)

Thanks

I can book at the home resorts listed below up to 11 months before check in date.

BLT 375 points for Oct 2020 UY points for reservations 10/1/20-9/30/21. Can borrow points from 2021 as well. Minimum 200 point reservation. $18 per point

Please PM me with the following information, and I’m happy to check availability.

• Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
I have rented points many times over the years. I use a simple rental agreement, and payment is through paypal. Renter pays paypal fees, if applicable. Full payment is due within 24 hours of receipt of DVC confirmation showing the confirmed reservation in your name. I’m happy to walk you through the process and check availability.

Looking forward to helping you plan the best vacation ever! Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I love to talk Disney!
  • Check-in Date June 28th
  • Check-out Date July 4th
  • Resorts (in order of preference) boardwalk inn, yacht club, beach resort - not really sure where to stay. Would like easy access to transportation. I’d like to star near Hollywood studios.
  • Room type - studio, 1bedroom 2 beds (no pull outs)
  • Preferred view (in order of preference) no preference
thanks

• Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date

Hello,

Room type - studio

Thank you for posting

Hello,

Room type - studio

Thank you for posting
[/QUOTE]
Hi Ryan, sorry but I have a 150 point minimum.

I completed the 10 posts. But I haven't been cleared for PM yet. Any news on the information that I sent?

Thanks
David
I completed the 10 posts. But I haven't been cleared for PM yet. Any news on the information that I sent?

Hi David, yes is this the info that you mean? If so, I replied in the original message and am copying the info below as well. If this is not the info that you are referring to, would you please let me know? Can you let me know what specific dates you are looking for? Sorry if I missed a post. Thanks!

Thanks
David
Enac said:

Thanks
David

Quote Reply
Report Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter