CLOSED - all Rented - Points for Rent: 0 Points (Poly) @ 16 PP, Use at all Resorts before 9/30/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMG_3

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello,

Selling remaining unused points to help with DVC loan. Good at all resorts

2023 UY - 53Points before 9/30/24 (Poly home resort)

List date, resort and room type and I will check for availability.

References dating back to 2017 available on request.

thank you,

Last edited:
Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere April 1st thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-)

ideally we would like studio at AK or Poly or bay lake, but will consider other rooms / options.

Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere April 1st thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-)

ideally we would like studio at AK or Poly or bay lake, but will consider other rooms / options.
AK Kidani SV 1BR 5th & 6th - 70 points

Only other with two nights was Riv 1BR for 125ish points

Let me know if you would like to book or search another date. Ty

Hi! Looking for studio or 1 bedroom at any WDW resort 5/5-5/9. Thanks!

No rooms sorry
Thank you for checking! Could you check availability for just night of May 8 at bay lake tower? Not sure if availability for 1 night or if you are willing to rent points for 1 night stay.

Thank you for checking! Could you check availability for just night of May 8 at bay lake tower? Not sure if availability for 1 night or if you are willing to rent points for 1 night stay.
1 BR Theme Park view - 39 points

Hi, could you tell me if you have September 15 to the 20th studio for poly and what you would charge per point?

Hi, I am not picky, if you can check any room or resort that can sleep 5 guests from July 15-21 that would be much appreciated!

I would be interested in Deluxe Inn room (2 adults and 1 child -3 yrs) Vero Beach for September 9 or 10 if available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter