Closed : BCV Points for rent: 72 Beach Club Villas @ $21/point available for reservation from September 2024 to September 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

gisele2

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi, would be pleased to assist you with your next vacation. 281 Beach Club Villas points good for reservation from September 2024.
Experience renter.

Please PM me if interested with the following details:

Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

To book the room I will need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED unless within 30 days of booking. Full payment due within 7 days and when DVC/Disney confirmation is received and sent to you.

Accept wire transfert in US currency or Paypal in US currency plus the fees for credit card use.

Refunds given if Disney closes the resort or cancels a booking minus the fees for the wire transfert.

Christmas or new years eave at BCV? We are right in the 11 months .

If you want a vacation in January at BCV it is time to make a reservation. I can book all the way to January 12.

Looking for Studio that sleeps five. 12/5/24-12/9/24. I am sorry. I cannot find how to PM you. Thank you.

Looking for Studio that sleeps five. 12/5/24-12/9/24. I am sorry. I cannot find how to PM you. Thank you.
Nothing is available for these dates , studio or one-Bedroom and 2 bedrooms are all gone at BCV.

Hi - I am interested! I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom on Sept 26-Oct 4. I can be a little flexible on the dates and go a week earlier if needed.

Have a great weekend, still 200 points available to rent. BCV 11 months out, others 7 months out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter