CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

Yes, let's blame it on the Zhu Zhu's!!!!:lmao:

Aww Ann, that stinks. Anything I can help you with? I had a scare when I was swapping out the Character Swap. I thought I'd thrown out SIOH's sets because for every group she was in, that's the set I was missing and I knew I'd received them. Luckily I found them. I'd put them in with the Everyday Theme Swap stuff. I was very :scared1: until I found them.

You could tell me where to find felt ribbon stuff. I went Michael's, JoAnn's, and Archivers and nothing. Michael's had some brown, but no other color. Lots of paper strips, but no felt rolls.

I think I am going to use a ribbon that has silver swirls through it. Not exactly close to the right look, but I'm out of ideas of where to go find the right stuff.

I didn't like the felt anyway :) I found it a Hobby Lobby if that helps. But use something else - I bet it will be better!

:hug: Thank you.

The swirly ribbon isn't working either. It has wire edges and they look silly because they are bumpy.

I'm going to try one of those long sizzix border die cuts next.

I did find some cool paper, so hopefully that will make up for not felt in the middle.

Okay, these work much better. I should be able to send Lori a photo tonight of what the page will look like to make sure it is alright.

AWM - I can't believe you haven't been hit with a Zhu Zhu invasion. I have to admit, they kinda grow on ya. Plus, the cat is terrified of them - makes for some great entertainment.

The Zhu Zhu's viciously attacked my Ariel 4" A's in the character swap and then hid her in my 5 yr old son's closet. When I asked him about it he said they had a battle. Obviously Ariel lost. The poor things were missing chunks of their hair, a few were missing eyes and there were abrasions everywhere. I'm afraid we lost the poor dears. I'm in the process of reproducing them, but they will not be the same. RIP Ariel. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

No ACM here.

I have orange and black, but I found it at Big Lots. Color choice was really limited when I saw it. I've not seen at a "normal" store.

We are swapped and photos taken. I will update with the photos tomorrow.

I am boxing up today/tonight and will take to post office tomorrow. As long as a monsoon doesn't come through. :thumbsup2

Monsoon??? Really??? WE had someone spit on us today...and the east side of Indy is getting a shower....but I haven't seen rain in forever... could you take photos of that sight!!

A girl can hope. Not much rain here either.

All but one box is postal as of this morning.

Thank you all for playing and for the hostess gifts.

This swaps thank you gifts are a reusable grocery bag, Disney paper and a Mickey head border I cut out with SCAL.

Will update with photos soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter