CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Due Date: SEPT 15th

-You are allowed to rotate the sketch/map in any direction you want.
-Please try to stay as true to the sketch/map as possible.
~ Where it says DATE, leave it blank. Please be sure to use a paper that can be easily written on with a sharpie/gel/glaze pen.
-Please use a layer of cardstock as your base. You may completely cover it with thinner paper. It is very difficult to sort them when they bend and sometimes the embellishments get caught.
-Please use quality paper on your layouts. I will not limit your “name” brands, but please use good judgment. If the patterned paper doesn't have a name printed on it, don't use it.
-You are not required to double mat your elements or have to embellish the elements one/two way.
-You can add a mat layer to the photo placements if you like. You may adjust the size of the layers shown, just not how many
-You may use any kind of embellishment you like on these sketches where they are indicated or in place of a “layer” of paper. Ribbon and fiber are good substitutions for paper layers.
-You may use different embellishments and paper on each of your layouts. Please ensure they are of the same quality.
-Please use simple titles like - Disney, Mickey, Princess, Good Eats, etc. The less wording, the easier it is to use the sketches. You don't have to tell me the title ahead of time.
-You will not have to tell me your title selection. It will be the surprise element along with the colors.
-Please do not sign up for more than you can handle. But these should be easier than other page swaps as the placement is already decided for you.
-New to me swappers are limited to TWO groups.
-Please sign the back of your layout.
-Place each group in their own 2-gallon baggie and label the baggie with your real name, DISname and group information.
-Please send postage for a medium or large flat rate box. Do NOT use the Click-it postage from USPS. I cannot use it. It has to be used the day it was printed. Stamps, check or cash are acceptable. I will be using the on-line postage maker from USPS – it will be $10.20 for the medium box and $13.95 for the large box. This does include the DC already and if I have your email address, it will send the number and update you during delivery.
-Please include your address in the box so I can double check it with the information you will be PMing me after sign ups.
HAVE FUN WITH IT!

Choice one of the following for each sketch:
General Disney Colors - black, red, yellow, white
Princesses - general or specific, swapper choice, must declare at sign up to avoid duplicate characters, please pick commonly found princesses. [fairies can be used here too]
Fab Five - same as above, single or multiple characters fine.

Sketch 1
jun1012x12e.jpg

Sketch 1A FULL
1. LM3K - Princess General
2. MM2000 - Tink
3. 123SA - Minnie
4. PN96 - Disney General
Sketch 1B FULL
1. BAMB- Disney General
2. 123SA- Donald
3. wdwmickey - Princess General
4. DIT - tab

Sketch 2
apr1012x12c.jpg

Sketch 2A FULL
1. LM3K - Goofy
2. AWM - Disney Fireworks
3. DIT - Disney General
4. PN96 - Donald
Sketch 2B FULL
1. BAMB - Princess General
2. wdwmickey - Disney General
3. DIT - Mickey
4. mm2000 - tab

Sketch 3
may1012x12b.jpg

Sketch 3A FULL
1. LM3K - Mickey
2. AWM - Princess General
3. DIT - Minnie
4. rlovew - Fairy
Sketch 3B FULL
1. LoriABil - Fairies/Tink
2. LM3K - General Disney
3. tyniknate - Fab Five
4. mm2000 - Minnie

Sketch 4
may1012x12c.jpg

Sketch 4A FULL
1. 123SA- Disney Colors
2. LM3K - Pluto
3. MM2000 - Princess General
4. rlovew- Disney General
Sketch 4B FULL
1. 123SA - Disney General
2. LM3K - Princess
3. Teachero3 - Disney General
4. LoriABil - Best Pals

Sketch 5 - this is the only two page layout
jun1012x12dbl.jpg

Sketch 5A FULL
1. AWM – Princess General
2. DIT - Mickey Mouse
3. 123SA- Fab Five
4. LM3K - Disney General
Sketch 5B FULL
1. 123SA- Characters
2. icesk8abc - Princess General
3. rlovew- Disney General
4. DIT - Disney General
------------------
The next two groups: You will pick your sketch and your world - AK, MK, DHS, or Epcot.

Group A
Sketch A1
12+x+12+-+31.jpg

Sketch A2
Becky+Fleck+re-do+10.jpg

Sketch A3
12+x+12+-+20.jpg

Sketch A4
12+x+12+-+1.jpg

Group A1 - FULL
1. AWM – A2 - DHS
2. DIT - A4 - MK
3. LM3K - A1 - Epcot
4. MM2000 - A3 - AK
Group A2 FULL
1. AWM – A2 - Epcot
2. 123SA - A4 - DHS
3. icesk8abc - A1 - AK
4. tyniknate - A3 - MK

Group B
Sketch B1
12+x+12+-+13.jpg

Sketch B2
12+x+12+-+18.jpg

Sketch B3
12+x+12+-+21.jpg

Sketch B4
12+x+12+-+33.jpg

Group B1 -FULL
1. PN96– B3 - Epcot
2. DIT - B2 - AK
3. LM3K - B4 - DHS
4. MM2000 - B1 - MK
Group B2 FULL
1. AWM – B3 - DHS
2. 123SA - B1 - AK
3. LM3K - B2 - MK
4. PN96 - B4 - Epcot

Check in

July 5 - you checked your groups and sent me contact information
July 20 - general status update
August 17 - I'm back from vacation, check in with status and last call for angels
September 8 - mailing date, you mailed
September 15 - due to me, I have
I mailed
You have

123SA - 1A, 4A; A2:A4, B2:B1
AWM - 1B, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5B; A1:A2, A2:A2, B2:B3
BAMB - 1B, 2B
DIT - 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, 5A, 5B; A1:A4, B1:B2
icesk8abc - 5B; A2:A1
LM3K - 1A, 2A, 3A, 3B, 4A, 4B, 5A; A1:A1, B1:B4, B2:B2
LoriABil - 3B, 4B
MadilynnsMomma - 3B, 4B
mbfqueen - 1B, 2B -
mm2000 - 1A, 2B, 3B,4A, 5A; A1:A3, B:B1
PN96 - 1A, 2A; B2:B4
rlovew - 3A, 4B, 5B
teacher03 - 4B
tyniknate - 3B; A2:A3, B1:B3
wdwmickey -1B, 2B

From 123SA
Here are the measurements - -you'll have to round as you see fit.

Sketch B1
the light layer with the journaling: 8.54 (H)x6.72(V)
the next layer -- the top of the T in title touches it: 7.8(H) x 8.72 (V)
the dark layer -- 6.55(H) x 10.55 (V)
the flower diamter is 2"
the word title is 2.72 (H) x 1.45 (V)

Sketch A4
the journal layer is 9.5 x 9
the dark layer is 9.5 x 11
the circle diamter is about 1"
the word title: 4 x 7/8

sketch 1
the printed layer is 5x12
the journal layer 7 1/4 x 3 3/4
the scallop diameter(from one scallop to the next) is 1 5/8, radius is 1.25(from scallop to printed paper)

sketch 4
printed paper 5.8 x 12
solid 6.2 x 12
I'll have to add the rest of this later. I didn't write it down.

from wdwmickey
Sketch 2:
Plaid layer: 7 x 10
Dots: 3 x 11--inner box cut at 1/2 inch on all sides
Title box: 3.5 x 9.5
Ribbon: 4.5 inches

from DIT
Sketch 3:
strip on left (dots) = 2x12
strip on right (bows, dashes, flowers) = 3x12
3 photo spots = 5x3 each

I know I shouldn't be signing up for another swap, but I can't help myself. This swap was so fun last time.

Here's what I'd like:

Sketch 5 - Mickey Mouse themed
A4 - Magic Kingdom
B2 - Animal Kingdom

Hey AWM!!! Got up late...was up late!!! :scared1::scared1: I hate getting up this late...feel like I've lost time.

Anyway, could I have:

Sketch 1 - general princess

Sketch 2 - Goofy

Sketch 4 - general Disney

B4 - I'd like to do DHS, but if you want to avoid a duplicate, I can pick another???

and A1 - Epcot

Thanks a bunch!!

I already bought the supplies for these yesterday while waiting for DS to get out of baseball practice (in anticipation)!!!! It was pretty easy since everything was laid out for you and everything was fairly general and open!! YAY!

With the world groups the sketches are different. I am okay with duplicate subject matter in the same group. If anyone doesn't want duplicates, please feel free to PM me. I can change it and open up new groups to take up the duplicates. I understand if anyone feels that way and am happy to do what I can for the best of the majority. :) I can also change my subject if needed.

Okay...

I'd like Sketch 1 - Fairies (I may stick with just Tink, is that okay?)
Sketch 5 - Fab Five
Sketch A3 - AK
Sketch B1 - MK

Sounds good!!! I'm fine with it...I have plenty of pix!

Do you need my date for sketch 4? If so, I can do anything 2005, 2006, 2008 or 2009. And, I can wait to decide to see what the others in the group need.

Can I also have sketch 5 - general Disney?

Thanks! I'm good now!

And, it looks like for the A's and B's we are getting 2 of each park anyway...just 2 Epcot in the A's and 2 DHS in the B's. But, DIT and MM flip flopped so it worked out perfect! :woohoo:

Here is what is on my list, but I am not sure what is open

Sketch 1 Minnie
Stech 4 general
Grp A A4 DHS
Grp B B1 AK

Your groups were open. :thumbsup2

I was so worried when I didn't see you here earlier. :hug:

Question - Where it has a photo, but no mat, do I need to put a 4x6 piece of paper down to show where the photo goes? Or, I see you say something about adding a mat. Is that required?

Oh, and I am totally doing Totally Tink...I forgot I found Tink vellum for $.14 a sheet the other day!

Question - Where it has a photo, but no mat, do I need to put a 4x6 piece of paper down to show where the photo goes? Or, I see you say something about adding a mat. Is that required?

Oh, and I am totally doing Totally Tink...I forgot I found Tink vellum for $.14 a sheet the other day!

A sheet of paper showing where the photo goes is required. It does not have to be a mat - 4-1/4 x 6-1/4. It can be ugly paper that is 4x6. Just something so the picture puter onner doesn't have to guess where they were supposed to go.

:rotfl2:

I gave my Mom some of the ones I did earlier when we started this kind of swapping. She doesn't scrap. She just puts pictures on the page. :rotfl2: I totally had her in mind when I typed that. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter