CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

A sheet of paper showing where the photo goes is required. It does not have to be a mat - 4-1/4 x 6-1/4. It can be ugly paper that is 4x6. Just something so the picture puter onner doesn't have to guess where they were supposed to go.

Gotcha...

Is that the technical term?

Because this is a not as popular swap, I will not keep it open as long as other swaps.

I will close this out Sunday Morning. I will keep open groups of two or more, combining as I can without doubling up on swappers.

:teeth: Yes you can.

I remember when I first started swapping. :cloud9: It was so hard to not sign up for everything. Thankfully I'm a SAHM and finding time to do them all wasn't difficult. I got back such amazing work that it was totally worth the late nights. :love:

Course, I don't use any of them. :rotfl2: I'm just a hoarder of swap items. I take them out and ooh and aah over them. :)

After looking more at Sketch #2, I see that it may be intimidating to make that open rectangle. I am going to take that one and use a ribbon to make the shape. Using a solid or one that has the same print on both sides should work just fine. :thumbsup2 If I find one the right width of my tape runner, I think it will go quickly.

:teeth: Yes you can.

I remember when I first started swapping. :cloud9: It was so hard to not sign up for everything. Thankfully I'm a SAHM and finding time to do them all wasn't difficult. I got back such amazing work that it was totally worth the late nights. :love:

Course, I don't use any of them. :rotfl2: I'm just a hoarder of swap items. I take them out and ooh and aah over them. :)

Thanks!!! I know...I can't help myself! I want all of the things I see in all of the swaps!!! So, I seem to keep signing up...:confused3

I am also a SAHM and have lots of time to work...I'm fortunate I guess! So, yep, it makes those late nights worth it all when I get to look at all of the fun stuff I get back!

As for the using vs. hoarding: I ONLY hoard scrap supplies! I really try to scrap but spend too much time admiring everything!! :rotfl2: I also think it is a bit of "if I use it, then I won't have it to use in the future!!" :scared1: I think I may use these a little faster though...since they are ready-made!!! That's what I'm hoping at least!

Now...just need to find someone to join my sketch 2 group so it doesn't get cancelled out!!!!! :rolleyes1 I really like what I have come up with for it already!

After looking more at Sketch #2, I see that it may be intimidating to make that open rectangle. I am going to take that one and use a ribbon to make the shape. Using a solid or one that has the same print on both sides should work just fine. :thumbsup2 If I find one the right width of my tape runner, I think it will go quickly.

LOL we were posting at the same time...and I was planning on using ribbon for that one! Great minds think alike!

I'm trying not to be piggish and join them all. Part of me thinks "well, I'll probably have to use the large box anyway..." Then the other part pipes up and says, "enough!" It's hard to have two people talking in my head at once. :rotfl:

I'll take a spot in Sketch 2 with a General Disney theme.

AWM, when you go to close this out, you can stick me in groups that need filling. I know I'll wish I was in them anyway!:goodvibes

I know I'll end up regretting this when I see the pages posted, but I think I'll watch this one. I'm still way too intimidated by what I'm seeing on the thread. I've never done a whole page for someone else before. Elements is one thing, but what if everyone hates the choices made for the page? Maybe I'll post a couple pages I've made on a new thread. If no one minds, would you all take a look at them and see if I'm qualified to be joining this kind of swap?

I know I'll end up regretting this when I see the pages posted, but I think I'll watch this one. I'm still way too intimidated by what I'm seeing on the thread. I've never done a whole page for someone else before. Elements is one thing, but what if everyone hates the choices made for the page? Maybe I'll post a couple pages I've made on a new thread. If no one minds, would you all take a look at them and see if I'm qualified to be joining this kind of swap?

You will do fine with this swap. The same rule applies here as in the element swaps. If you create something that you would use in your book, then it's fine for the swap! The sketches can look intimidating, but they aren't bad at all and it's fun to get the different takes on them and different looks that you wouldn't create yourself from that swap.

Ditto what DIT said. If you are proud of it and would use it, then it is good for my book.

I have two spots open. If you want to take them and then send me photos of your work early, I promise to be fair and critical at the same time. :hug:

Not sure if anyone noticed our newest addition to the list. But that sweetheart PrincessNancy96 signed up while she is currently at WDW. She wanted to help fill in some spots. Free texting is a wonderful invention. :)

This makes just a few spots left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter