Closed for Rehab...

Delaware Mike

Mouseketeer
I was looking at a UK WDW planning site, and found this information relating to restaurant closures for rehab.

I didn't know if this was posted anywhere on DIS, so if it's already here please disregard....

Epcot

Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room - closed for rehab March 11 - July 14, 2007.

Rose and Crown Pub and Restaurant - closed for rehab February 21 - March 3, 2007.

Le Cellier Steakhouse - closed for rehab May 14 - 18, 2007.

Lotus Blossom Cafe - closed for rehab January 8 - March 11, 2007.

Resorts

Port Orleans Riverside - Riverside Mill Food court closed for rehab January 2 - March 23, 2007.
During the refurbishment period, Boatwright’s Dining Hall, will remain open for breakfast and dinner and will be offering a limited menu for lunch. The food court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-French Quarter will remain open and will continue to offer its normal selection of dining options. The Riverside Mill will offer a limited menu selection for breakfast and dinner; in addition, a limited Grab n’ Go selection will be available at lunch.

Grand Floridian - 1900 Park Fare - closed for rehab July 9 - October 1, 2007. During this time, character breakfast and dinner will be served at the Grand Floridian Cafe.

WDW Swan - Palio closed - new restaurant Il Mulino opening end February, 2007.

This information might be dated, as there isn't a posting date listed on the UK site. However, I thought it might prove useful to someone currently planning a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter