CLOSED: Points for Rent: 231 SSR Developer $8pp, $7pp if all points bought at once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncsbracergp94

Enabling my DW's obsession with Sleeping Beauty
We have 231 points available from the developer promotion when we purchased at BLT. Unfortunately we will be unable to use the points before they expire which is the reason for the low pp cost. Points must be used at Saratoga Springs and your checkout date must be before October 3rd! Partial purchases at $8 per point. Will drop to $7 per point if you rent all 231.

Hi,

I am planning to rent studio during any week in June from Sunday to Thursday (4 nights). Please, let me know if there are any openings for June. There are two adults and one child.

Thank you,
Ioulia

Bump, Still available. jubilee707 was only looking for 45 points (too small) I do not want to cut 231 to 186 making it tight and difficult to book someone for the remaining points. Dropping price to $8 and $7 per point. ($1,617 if all points bought)

Actually that might work if we could find three more points. My family is looking at a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs for July 19-25. I believe that would be 189 points. Is there a way to come up with three points?

Hi, I ready to book a studio for 6 nights the week of Sun, June 28-Sun Jul 5. preference is VWL, AKV C, BCV, or AKV SV, would consider others. I’m looking for the most 4 year old friendly! Thanks so much.

Hi, I ready to book a studio for 6 nights the week of Sun, June 28-Sun Jul 5. preference is VWL, AKV C, BCV, or AKV SV, would consider others. I’m looking for the most 4 year old friendly! Thanks so much.

Points are only able to be used at SSR or THV due to them being Developer points per my first post.

I am interested in renting points for this september. Please email me at uflm91 at yahoo.com
Thanks
Lori

We have 231 points available from the developer promotion when we purchased at BLT. Unfortunately we will be unable to use the points before they expire which is the reason for the low pp cost. Points must be used at Saratoga Springs and your checkout date must be before October 3rd! Partial purchases at $8 per point. Will drop to $7 per point if you rent all 231.

I am very interested in a one bedroom villa at SSR from July 15-18. I believe that is 108 points. Would be for two adults and one child. Are your points still available?
Thanks! You can send me a note at scott at pryz.biz

Looking for a SSR ressie for June 25 - June 29 for 4 nights. Would like a studio, but would be willing to consider a 1 bedroom if that is all that is available. Thank you.

Waiting for res info from some parties however all points still up for grabs as of now. :yay:

All points taken plus 14 from my BLT ownership by one family!, thank you to everyone who showed interest and sent PM's :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter